A random thought.

CanesLifer2

Junior
I was thinking last night, what would it be worth to you, if you were able to pay X amount of dollars or give something up, to know that the Hurricanes would win the championship?

Monetarily, where would your limits be? How much would you be willing to give to KNOW that the canes would win? 1,000? 10,000? Just curious to see what people would give.

Be honest, don’t say a mil if you don’t have it and wouldn’t actually be willing to give it up. Lol

Just trying to break up the monotony before game time ! Go Canes!

Advertisement
I was thinking last night, what would it be worth to you, if you were able to pay X amount of dollars or give something up, to know that the Hurricanes would win the championship?

Monetarily, where would your limits be? How much would you be willing to give to KNOW that the canes would win? 1,000? 10,000? Just curious to see what people would give.

Be honest, don’t say a mil if you don’t have it and wouldn’t actually be willing to give it up. Lol

Have you had any thought of seeing a psychiatrist?

What makes you think you would be excited at all if you could put a personal price tag on Miami's success?

Advertisement

It happens all the time in the SEC....its called buying championships

Does it really count if you just bought the championship? That's like bragging about getting laid by a hooker.

Advertisement

I'd give your left nut for a Natty.

I would ban you from the forum

Advertisement
I'd give up reading schitt like this for the rest of my life.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back