A Question of Hard Rock seat locations

caneworld

Junior
Those of you who have been to Hard Rock Stadium ....

I was planning to drive down from Orlando for some home games this season with my young boys. Does the sun hit the visitors side upper deck during the noon and late afternoon games?

Advertisement
Bring the sunscreen in case. That lower bowl gets the beat down though. A buddy told me he sat near the top under the tin roof and it was like an oven. Just what I heard.

The son will blast you in the *** for the whole game if you buy the wrong seat.

Bring the sunscreen in case. That lower bowl gets the beat down though. A buddy told me he sat near the top under the tin roof and it was like an oven. Just what I heard.

+1 on the sonscreen.

I have make the mistake in the passed with regard to no sonscreen protection for my skin at these game [MENTION=323]whoopingcane[/MENTION]

Advertisement

+1 on the sonscreen.

I have make the mistake in the passed with regard to no sonscreen protection for my skin at these game @whoopingcane
This is new, no? Experimental, even. It's like Rok uses each summer to add to his game. Sign of greatness, I've heard.

+1 on the sonscreen.

I have make the mistake in the passed with regard to no sonscreen protection for my skin at these game @whoopingcane
This is new, no? Experimental, even. It's like Rok uses each summer to add to his game. Sign of greatness, I've heard.

Rok has always been intrigued by all things Son Life.

I sit in the end zone and love it, we're sealed off from the rest of the stadium with our own concessions, bathrooms and air conditioned terminals. Also, the location is perfect, 200 sections, row 4. The edge of the roof is straight above me, so I'm shielded from all the elements. The Fau game started pouring and the rows directly in front of me were soaked while I was completely dry. Seats are cheap too, $250 for the season.

+1 on the sonscreen.

Rok has always been intrigued by all things Son Life.

And like all the true greats, he is a student of the passed.

Advertisement
FAQs | Hard Rock Stadium

Mostly 1pm:

Aug 15:
August-15th-1-PM1.jpg

Sept 15:
September-15th-1-PM.jpg

Oct 15:
October-15th-1-PM.jpg

Nov 15:
November-15th-1-PM.jpg

Dec 15:
December-15th-1-PM.jpg

https://miamidolphinsportal.io-media.com/monthly-sun-study-0

This is a bit more detailed for time of day in each month....

Gotta say it's genius that the visitor sidelines are in the sun the whole season...not sure if that was intentional or not, but none the less.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back