A Personal Brightspot From Saturday

Tad Footeball

1996 Interim Big East Conference Commissioner
Premium
I lost at least 5lbs walking to and from the Green "premium" Lot. I contemplated calling an Uber just to get back to our tailgate after visiting some quitter oldhead friends in the Black Lot- which by the way was quieter than your average funeral service.

It's as if the school has actively tried to destroy EVERY aspect of football season for us.

Advertisement
I lost at least 5lbs walking to and from the Green "premium" Lot. I contemplated calling an Uber just to get back to our tailgate after visiting some quitter oldhead friends in the Black Lot- which by the way was quieter than your average funeral service.

It's as if the school has actively tried to destroy EVERY aspect of football season for us.

It could have been worse, you could have proposed to your girlfriend in the end zone while the other team was planting a flag in your logo at midfield...

Advertisement

Same here... nearly hitched a ride back on Elon's space capsule on its way back.

Ridiculous parking situation. Almost wished for OB's no blockies

Advertisement
running-fat.gif

Advertisement
Back