A not so crazy theory.

who

All ACC
Players playing badly to get Manny outta here. I'm sure we had more missed tackles than yards at one point. Andy is the most accurate kicker in the world and the post was as planned.

Lashlee's trash playcalling is intentional. This was nothing more than a coup, well planned before the season, to become the interim HC. Once that happens, he will open up his vast playbook and run the table. The administration will, as expected, make him the HC at the end of the season. If not, offers will roll in as he turned around a team dead in the water.

There was a rally towards the end of the game and flashes from some players. They were simply auditioning for the new HC to not get kicked out next year.

Flagg, at one point, made a play but that was only to save Manny's job. He knew he would not get a single snap or even be on the team under the new HC next year.

Thoughts?

@Alex Jones

Advertisement
04ED3CCF-E4B5-4B8F-8F88-153F0988E0AB.jpeg

Flaggs evil plan all along

Players playing badly to get Manny outta here. I'm sure we had more missed tackles than yards at one point. Andy is the most accurate kicker in the world and the post was as planned.

Lashlee's trash playcalling is intentional. This was nothing more than a coup, well planned before the season, to become the interim HC. Once that happens, he will open up his vast playbook and run the table. The administration will, as expected, make him the HC at the end of the season. If not, offers will roll in as he turned around a team dead in the water.

There was a rally towards the end of the game and flashes from some players. They were simply auditioning for the new HC to not get kicked out next year.

Flagg, at one point, made a play but that was only to save Manny's job. He knew he would not get a single snap or even be on the team under the new HC next year.

Thoughts?

@Alex Jones
I guess the fact that the players actually had guts and courage and came back on that trash UVA team just so Charlie Brown Diaz the born loser could have Lucy pull the ball away at the last second went a bit over your head.

I don't know, but when Flagg made the INT, I thought it was Jordan Miller. Flagg looks chunky.

Advertisement

Thoughts?

@Alex Jones
What Incredulous GIF by MOODMAN

Advertisement
Back