A Newbie's Take on Crootin-"So Say Goodnight To The Bad Guy"

Thanks Ispyin, for following my long career of 1 comment that I re-posted into 1 thread. In old school rap, that's like biting myself.

(Oh look, I'm a quick learner, I already made a new paragraph.). Maybe, with your insight and skillful monitoring, you can write a thread teaching me and everyone else that's new here all of the proper etiquette of comments and posts, including how we can include your posts when we want to respond to your words of wisdom and seek your approval.

I recognize that Coach Al is down with his boy, Coach D. I think this defense is Golden's. Coach Golden can keep his boy but it's really on him and he needs to change defensive philosophies and have his boy run it. Like I said, he can learn from watching Canes films from the great teams as a start.

I'd rather talk about whether this is a possibility than worry about who dots i's and crosses t's.

Advertisement
So go ahead and Neg me for it. (I dont even know what that is yet, I just know it's not good.).

52.gif

Done.

\jk Chief.

Advertisement
Thanks Ispyin, for following my long career of 1 comment that I re-posted into 1 thread. In old school rap, that's like biting myself.

(Oh look, I'm a quick learner, I already made a new paragraph.). Maybe, with your insight and skillful monitoring, you can write a thread teaching me and everyone else that's new here all of the proper etiquette of comments and posts, including how we can include your posts when we want to respond to your words of wisdom and seek your approval.

I recognize that Coach Al is down with his boy, Coach D. I think this defense is Golden's. Coach Golden can keep his boy but it's really on him and he needs to change defensive philosophies and have his boy run it. Like I said, he can learn from watching Canes films from the great teams as a start.

I'd rather talk about whether this is a possibility than worry about who dots i's and crosses t's.
Solid job of influencing people so far. Props. Plus that's such a unique take on the d, can't believe no one here ever raised those points.

I think paragraphs are way overrated. What is important is that, in some way, you make it worth our time to read your post. For example, this post is a total waste of time. But, if I included some junky pics of a tatted up **** extra, it would earn massive reps. If I had a thought provoking comment that was consistent with the OP, I would get negged into next week. But, by telling you the truth about posting, the bashing I will get is guaranteed to extend this thread out over 20 pages. Let it begin.

Advertisement
I wanna join your click. I'll do work. Who do I have to shank???

Well, this is my first post so I might as well take my licks on here for it but this what I see and I'm not sugar coating sh*t to appease those who are so blinded by love and loyalty to the []_[] that they can't be objective... I Iove this []_[] just like you do. I grew up going to the OB when Burger King gave free tickets to games if you purchased a meal and I attended 3 of our National Championship games. I recognize that Coach Al had to pull croots under a brutal Nevin cloud but but when the cloud was lifted, I expected the opposite of what's happening. Regrettably, this crootin cycle is reminding me of the end of the Mayan Calandar and Crootin Canes 2014 is the 2012 edition of the End of Days. We can't hold guys in our own backyard against a 4 win putrid, swamp-infested reptile team that both The []_[] and Savannah State beat because croots, in general, are not buying the vision and performance of the current []_[] coaching staff and their schemes and lack of adjustments during crunch time. There's no present day track record to show that we develop and coach guys up for the NFL. Even croots who were raised Canes are afraid to trust their futures to this system/coaching and so they go elsewhere to develop and play for their own futures. I'm glad we got the Croots that we got because they want to be here and we need them but I think there are other strong croots who wanted to be here but don't believe in this staff, especially with what's happening on defense. If it's AG's defense then he needs to step back with Dorito and watch old Canes films of the defensive schemes and philosophies run under the winners. So go ahead and Neg me for it. (I dont even know what that is yet, I just know it's not good.). But just because someone is troubled by what's happening and raises the problems that we need to fix, doesn't mean there's any less love for the program. And for those croots being influenced by what they read on this board...it's just confirming what they already know. Last year we pulled Coley and the year before that, Duke. We are pulling Yearby and Thomas this year, amongst others like Moten, McDermottt and Hester. Still a **** of a haul and an improvement to be thankful for. So God Bless You...and God Bless the United States of The []_[], Biotches!!!!

Excellent, intelligent post although I wouldn't have used the terms "slurpers" and "haters" nor do I think UM is striving to become Stanford or any place else.

Well, this is my first post so I might as well take my licks on here for it but this what I see and I'm not sugar coating sh*t to appease those who are so blinded by love and loyalty to the []_[] that they can't be objective... I Iove this []_[] just like you do. I grew up going to the OB when Burger King gave free tickets to games if you purchased a meal and I attended 3 of our National Championship games. I recognize that Coach Al had to pull croots under a brutal Nevin cloud but but when the cloud was lifted, I expected the opposite of what's happening. Regrettably, this crootin cycle is reminding me of the end of the Mayan Calandar and Crootin Canes 2014 is the 2012 edition of the End of Days. We can't hold guys in our own backyard against a 4 win putrid, swamp-infested reptile team that both The []_[] and Savannah State beat because croots, in general, are not buying the vision and performance of the current []_[] coaching staff and their schemes and lack of adjustments during crunch time. There's no present day track record to show that we develop and coach guys up for the NFL. Even croots who were raised Canes are afraid to trust their futures to this system/coaching and so they go elsewhere to develop and play for their own futures. I'm glad we got the Croots that we got because they want to be here and we need them but I think there are other strong croots who wanted to be here but don't believe in this staff, especially with what's happening on defense. If it's AG's defense then he needs to step back with Dorito and watch old Canes films of the defensive schemes and philosophies run under the winners. So go ahead and Neg me for it. (I dont even know what that is yet, I just know it's not good.). But just because someone is troubled by what's happening and raises the problems that we need to fix, doesn't mean there's any less love for the program. And for those croots being influenced by what they read on this board...it's just confirming what they already know. Last year we pulled Coley and the year before that, Duke. We are pulling Yearby and Thomas this year, amongst others like Moten, McDermottt and Hester. Still a **** of a haul and an improvement to be thankful for. So God Bless You...and God Bless the United States of The []_[], Biotches!!!!

Excellent, intelligent post although I wouldn't have used the terms "slurpers" and "haters" nor do I think UM is striving to become Stanford or any place else.

YES THIS ADMIN IS TRYING TO DISTANCE ITSELF FROM ITS PAST WITH EVERY OPPORTUNITY

ITS JUST IRONIC WHEN THE REAL ACADEMIC INSTITUTIONS FLIP YOUR RECRUITS

Advertisement

YES THIS ADMIN IS TRYING TO DISTANCE ITSELF FROM ITS PAST WITH EVERY OPPORTUNITY

UM is in every sense of the term a "real academic institution." The optimal situation is to have a broad array of institutions serving different parts of the community. Thus, there are the prep schools, JC's, Marshall, and colleges and universities of different academic levels. If all the universities were like Stanford, most students would be overmatched. Stanford attracts the creme de la creme of the academic community to its faculty positions and caters to top echelon students. But most students and most prospective faculty members are not of this ilk. We need lots of schools like UM to accommodate all the faculty and kids in the middle and upper middle parts of the spectrum.

Last edited:
Advertisement

UM is in every sense of the term a "real academic institution." The optimal situation is to have a broad array of institutions serving different parts of the community. Thus, there are the prep schools, JC's, Marshall, and colleges and universities of different academic levels. If all the universities were like Stanford, most students would be overmatched. Stanford attracts the creme de la creme of the academic community to its faculty positions and caters to top echelon students. But most students and most prospective faculty members are not of this ilk. We need lots of schools like UM to accommodate all the faculty and kids in the middle and upper middle parts of the spectrum.

I AINT TRYING TO READ ALL GIBBERISH N.I.G.G.A

RVA. Wish you had waited until after NSF to post your thoughts. I have said all along that we have a work in progress not a finished product in this staff. I hope Golden will be here a long time but my guess is that he will be forced to make some changes after this year.

Advertisement
Back