C Canefancarlos2 Sophomore Joined Jul 9, 2020 Messages 1,061 Nov 6, 2022 #3 Well I mentioned recently that we were basically usf well now I'm jealous of usf they fired the head coach and can try to fix that mess while we cannot and have no idea what our future might look like
Well I mentioned recently that we were basically usf well now I'm jealous of usf they fired the head coach and can try to fix that mess while we cannot and have no idea what our future might look like
simplycanes Senior Premium Joined Aug 3, 2012 Messages 8,769 Nov 6, 2022 #5 I'd suggest he drive for Uber but his overriding the GPS would do him in quickly.
Y Yoyo423 Recruit Premium Joined Nov 25, 2012 Messages 7,736 Nov 6, 2022 #6 Was way less than 3 hours
RozayCane DelrayZoe🇭🇹 Joined Sep 9, 2013 Messages 10,503 Nov 6, 2022 #8 Even Mario would have to crack up at that.
Go Canes!! Often imitated Premium Joined Feb 27, 2018 Messages 17,956 Nov 6, 2022 #9 Three hours? The ramp was packed at halftime.