A New Brand of Hurricanes (official Video)

I like it alot.

Go Canes

That says more about you than it does about whatever it was that I just watched.

I like the video because it was fun and seeing the glass as half full on this effort to try an keep UM relevant. Now when the wins come that will be the filling to this pie, consider the video just the pie crust. An whether it is Al Golden as the head Chef or someone else next year, I am smelling what Miami is cooking with Adidas.

Now this non-sense bothered the **** out of me! An the rest of College Football proceeded to make UM the butt of many jokes because of it.
[video=youtube;lrWFRtTMXMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrWFRtTMXMA[/video]

It's all fruit of the same tree.

And it's all rotten.

Advertisement
The video basically sums up the level of ******* stupidity and inconsistency by the underqualified morons which have been running this program into the ground for the last decade.

So let me get this straight...they won't associate with the 30 for 30 films because they call too much attention to the stereotype image that WAS Miami football for 2 decades.

Then they sign off on this ******* video which in 1 minutes worth of time calls attention to boats, *****es, and the club life of South Florida.

Intelligence and consistency....put that **** on the UM administration letterhead.

Exactly what came to my mind, boats n hoes. Lol. Fack. Programs going through some sort of identity crisis. They don't know who they want to be. Call Sigmund.

Oh they know what they want to be alright...on budget. That's about the only priority these days. They stopped giving a flying **** about the football program years ago.

I like it alot.

Go Canes

That says more about you than it does about whatever it was that I just watched.

I like the video because it was fun and seeing the glass as half full on this effort to try an keep UM relevant. Now when the wins come that will be the filling to this pie, consider the video just the pie crust. An whether it is Al Golden as the head Chef or someone else next year, I am smelling what Miami is cooking with Adidas.

Now this non-sense bothered the **** out of me! An the rest of College Football proceeded to make UM the butt of many jokes because of it.
[video=youtube;lrWFRtTMXMA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrWFRtTMXMA[/video]

Videos so g e y even sandusky wouldn't butt **** it

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back