A modern cane dynasty

canesstevealum08

"Wyatt, I am rolling!"
Premium
Now, before you all go nuts, I know we need to win the coastal. With facility upgrades to campus, green tree and the stadium. Let's say he goes 10-2 losing to notre dame and say vt gets to acc ship, upsets Clemson how long would a modern day cane dynasty last? Assume the record I posted is his starting point in 2016.

Advertisement
You need to take a look at the FSU, Notre Dame, UNC, and Clemson spring game to see how remote the dynasty is...At least another 3 years to be competitive with the aforementioned..

I don't know how long it will take to get back go championship form but the biggest problem right now is talent.

Thankfully for us the one thing that is our greatest strength is the talent in South Florida. MR should be able to upgrade talent quickly.

Advertisement
It's the off season, it's conversation! Some of you wanna be's act like your focus should be the same as the players

Years away. And dynasties happen with other circumstances happening. Urban left Florida and Richt was clearly a figure head at UGA and LSU has not found a QB so Bama has gone on a run. USC had no Harbough or Chip Kelly and went on their run. Nebraska took advantage of the whole southwestern conference and OU being on probation and went on their runs. Miami on probation and FSU has a run.

You need to take a look at the FSU, Notre Dame, UNC, and Clemson spring game to see how remote the dynasty is...At least another 3 years to be competitive with the aforementioned..

I am not in agreement with the dynasty comment at all but to say at least another 3 years to be competitive with Notre Dame, FSU, and UNC is quite a bit far fetched. We likely will lose a close one to ND on the road this year but we will beat both FSU and UNC. We should have beaten FSU the past two seasons with the worst coaches in the country for Christ sake. Clemson I will give you though...they are light years ahead of us right now.

Advertisement
Back