To the "Fire Manny" malcontents..

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211030-185714_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211030-185714_Chrome.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 54
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I just don’t understand why people care so much about Manny. It’s about Miami, man.

If there is one thing we've learned from the corona virus plandemic it's that our nation is divided into two groups; Those with critical thinking skills and those without.

That same dynamic is occurring within the Miami Hurricane fanbase.

Advertisement
If there is one thing we've learned from the corona virus plandemic it's that our nation is divided into two groups; Those with critical thinking skills and those without.

That same dynamic is occurring with the Miami Hurricane fanbase.
I've trashed the Lisp Man as much as anyone, but if we start winning, he's good in my book.

Advertisement
I just don’t understand why people care so much about Manny. It’s about Miami, man.
I don’t think many do. Manny is just a paid employee. Nothing more. His usefulness to me only goes as far as his performance. He should be fired, sooner or later, barring only winning the ACC. Even then, I wouldn’t cry if he was fired. To me it’s about my team…the players.

I don’t think many do. Manny is just a paid employee. Nothing more. His usefulness to me only goes as far as his performance. He should be fired, sooner or later, barring only winning the ACC. Even then, I wouldn’t cry if he was fired. To me it’s about my team…the players.
I think we all agree about this. The issue is the anti Manny crew want him to fail so badly, that they cannot bring themselves to acknowledging any of the good. Ie. back to back wins vs ranked teams, led by his young recruits These coaches can never beat NCState, they did. Pitt will blow them out, they didn't. Now it's the Canes will never win out. Enough with that crap. I do NOT root Jimmy, Butch, ****er, Howard, or Manny. I root for the Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back