A matchup I want to see tonight

MichiCANE

Here for porsts. Still captain of the Lane Train 🚂
Ok, so I’ll be honest, all I’m looking for the rest of this year is development. This means, the young guys. We need to see the young guys on the field, making plays. This leads me to my point….

I want to see James Williams matched up against Jelani Woods tonight. Who is that? Well, he’s their TE, and he’s HUGE. He’s 6’7, 270. I think this would be a perfect time to see how James Williams does against him, particularly in the red zone. I’m not saying this dude is a god, but he’s averaging 62 yards per game, and has scored in three straight games. Williams is a big dude, want to see him matched up against Woods. (He also wears #0)

Advertisement
nope, this dude is gonna own Gurvan Hall the whole game

Lock it in

Ok, so I’ll be honest, all I’m looking for the rest of this year is development. This means, the young guys. We need to see the young guys on the field, making plays. This leads me to my point….

I want to see James Williams matched up against Jelani Woods tonight. Who is that? Well, he’s their TE, and he’s HUGE. He’s 6’7, 270. I think this would be a perfect time to see how James Williams does against him, particularly in the red zone. I’m not saying this dude is a god, but he’s averaging 62 yards per game, and has scored in three straight games. Williams is a big dude, want to see him matched up against Woods. (He also wears #0)
If Williams doesn’t start, fire Manny at kickoff. There isn’t a person in Alabama or Michigan that doesn’t know that.

I thought Woods was hurt for this game

Advertisement
I love the Canes

But until they and Manny give me reason otherwise, to expect anything different would be foolish

I thought Woods was hurt for this game
Reports were that he was in a boot but nothing official on if he is out or if it was just precautionary. FYI this isnt the first time we have seen him. Played with OSU in last years bowl game and didnt do anything. Virginia is using him a lot more effectively though.

Advertisement
Sorry, I should have mentioned that he may not play. This was me assuming he plays because everybody plays against us. This may be a porst by me

How many times has Virginia just chipped away at Miami with a tight end going untouched.

John Phillips got open all day in that 48-0 embarrassment at the Orange Bowl in 2007.

Jake McGee caught the last second game-winner in 2012.

Always seems a tight end is some not-so-secret weapon in that offense, yet Miami is never ready to defend it.

Advertisement
Back