A lot of posters playing themselves.

canecat

Junior
Those of us that have been in the this game for years ( I go back to Grassy in 99 and used to call recruiting hotlines in the early 90's) know that you can't listen to a single thing anyone says the 48 hours prior to signing day. If you are getting caught up in anything you here from Ferman , Ivins , 247 ect the last day or so then you are playing yourself. The biggest example of this is the stuff with Nestra . That kid is as solid to UM as any recruit we have had this year yet alot of morons acting like he might go elsewhere. Just be patient. Tomorrow is almost here. We will land some and we will miss on some . But this will be our best class in forever regardless.

Advertisement
Post Malone thick as **** no we going to see him rap white iverson in booty shorts! He may bring out the bentley ! He famous!

I'm hoping just for the best, I know it doesn't look great for us right now

I never thought Nesta would ever sign with anyone other than Miami, but the way we close it would not shock me if he went to Florida. It would shock me before but not no more, if he didnt sign early like [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] says then actions speak louder than words. Going with chise saying on it, I'll just expect disaster tomorrow and still flip out.

Advertisement
I never thought Nesta would ever sign with anyone other than Miami, but the way we close it would not shock me if he went to Florida. It would shock me before but not no more, if he didnt sign early like [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] says then actions speak louder than words. Going with chise saying on it, I'll just expect disaster tomorrow and still flip out.

I just don't get why those 3 would take their last visit to the U and not sign any of them. This place would melt down without a doubt. IMO they knew long ago where they're going I don't buy any of the **** they're just making up their mind. If they all signed somewhere else they took those video's to **** off Miami fans in the end. Not that they care but they would be hated more than most other recruits that trashed us if they did that. I just don't see it, why show up to Miami for the last visit if they are going to trash us?

I just don't get why those 3 would take their last visit to the U and not sign any of them. This place would melt down without a doubt. IMO they knew long ago where they're going I don't buy any of the **** they're just making up their mind. If they all signed somewhere else they took those video's to **** off Miami fans in the end. Not that they care but they would be hated more than most other recruits that trashed us if they did that. I just don't see it, why show up to Miami for the last visit if they are going to trash us?

Chatman too apparently.

I've vaguely followed recruiting for 40+ years but it's always a big picture approach, which is the same method I apply to virtually everything: How are we doing? The projected range is normally very accurate, even if certain pegs fall unexpectedly one way and others unexpectedly the other way.

This time I have checked in occasionally and the consensus has always been a class rated in the 5-10 area. Okay, that's plenty of info. I'll anticipate something along those lines and tape the coverage tomorrow, watching it hours later after a round of golf.

I can't imagine desperately devoting month after month trying to figure out specifics. It's difficult enough trying to predict results, let alone trying to predict opinions of kids 40 years younger than myself.

No thank you. A power rating approach is plenty. Last year I posted that our recruiting results would likely mirror our record, which was 8-4. Consequently I expected to lose several guys late to wind up closer to that 8-4 level. This time at 10-3 and accompanied by plenty of national publicity and a major bowl appearance the logical level was notably higher. That seems to be where we'll end up, albeit with this new weird December/February split. The posters who were predicting a sweep a few days ago seemed to be losing sight of 10-3 and trying to pretend we were on Alabama or Clemson level. Those programs can aspire to a late sweep.

Post Malone thick as **** no we going to see him rap white iverson in booty shorts! He may bring out the bentley ! He famous!

And Tony Perps smokin that loud dirty spliff. got all hot and is posting from the roof.

[video=youtube;Uzbadp_fSmY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzbadp_fSmY[/video]

Advertisement
Those of us that have been in the this game for years ( I go back to Grassy in 99 and used to call recruiting hotlines in the early 90's) know that you can't listen to a single thing anyone says the 48 hours prior to signing day. If you are getting caught up in anything you here from Ferman , Ivins , 247 ect the last day or so then you are playing yourself. The biggest example of this is the stuff with Nestra . That kid is as solid to UM as any recruit we have had this year yet alot of morons acting like he might go elsewhere. Just be patient. Tomorrow is almost here. We will land some and we will miss on some . But this will be our best class in forever regardless.

**** I use to call the recruiting hot line too!

Chatfield to UF makes sense to play rush OLB.

Silvera to Turdville to play nose??? C’mon bro. You’re just getting so jittery you’re not thinking straight. Radio and Al Bundy did a real number on you. It’s ok, it’s affected all of us, but think about what you’re saying. Focus your worries elsewhere.

I will expect nothing in the morning .....just hoping for the best.

Not going to tie myself into knots over something I can’t do a **** thing about.Weve signed great class already and I’m hoping we can hang on to Nesta.Everything after that will be gravy.

Guys going into weeklong funks and hiding in closets over he choices of 18-19 yr old kids is stupid

Advertisement
I will expect nothing in the morning .....just hoping for the best.

Not going to tie myself into knots over something I can’t do a **** thing about.Weve signed great class already and I’m hoping we can hang on to Nesta.Everything after that will be gravy.

Guys going into weeklong funks and hiding in closets over he choices of 18-19 yr old kids is stupid

Losing Nesta would hurt, I'm big on linemen. I have to be honest I still get knots in my stomach this time of year. Nothing that's going to depress me, but I hate losing local kids. It's hard to compete with the Bama's when these kids don't stay home.

I would still hate Jobe more.

Advertisement
I won’t be able to sleep all night. Oh wait. It’s 7:45am. I’m up. It’s like waiting on your parents to call you in the living room on Christmas morninig. I can hear them moving presents around.

If they choose elsewhere they knew long ago and other kids who are committed elsewhere knew as well that Marco Wilson kid seems way to confident and thats concerning to me. Im hoping for the best

Some of you people need to be medicated.

OP drops a sensible post about not getting caught up in last minute bullshlt, and sure as shlt, two posts in, people are doing exactly what he was warning against.

No wonder people are constantly getting defrauded and conned. So many weak wills and minds.

Advertisement
Back