a LOT of folks can be better than Golden

cane305

Band
Banned
so who can possibly be worse than him?

1: Cristobal; he might as well be called El Golden. he's the Cuban version of someone who can take a F program and turn it to C. but he can't take a C program and turn it to A

2; Fisch; his ceiling is QB coach/coordinator. can't recruit.

3: Kiffin: recruits well. but showed nothing for it. we'll be stuck in the same old.

feel free to add more.

Advertisement
James Coley
Gene Chizik

Why I've seen any of these names suggested is troubling and shows how dumb a lot of our fans are.

Would say skip holtz, but he's been solid this season. Derek Dooley did atrocious with solid talent. Charlie Weiss is pointless.

Schiano is lobbying hard for UF or UM right now. Could get him if we wanted.

Another name I've heard is Rich Rod but not excited about that one at all.

Another name I've heard is Rich Rod but not excited about that one at all.

I would gladly take Rich Rod. His offense with Miami athletes would be very dynamic. He's a much better option than Schiano or Cristobal, IMO.

Advertisement
Radio. No lie, there are a LOT of people on FB groups demanding Radio returns, AS HC!

LOL!

And lots who want London or Muschump!

Gotta be Golden Slurpers trolling, is my guess.

Advertisement
People will think I'm crazy for typing this, but I'd take Muschamp with the right OC and a "recruiting" staff.

Rich Rod would destroy **** down here. Not sure what happened with that Michigan abortion, but his teams never looked like that at wvu or Arizona.

He's knocked off some big programs at both places, and with the players here in his backyard no one would stop his offense.

some black coaches to calm the racist storm (who would actually be worse than Golden)

Shannon, for obvious reasons

the guy at USF, Stanford, Vanderbilt.

Ice Harris: he isn't ready.

some black coaches to calm the racist storm (who would actually be worse than Golden)

Shannon, for obvious reasons

the guy at USF, Stanford, Vanderbilt.

Ice Harris: he isn't ready.

One day he will upgrade to a name hahahaha

Advertisement
im like 50/50 on rich rod -- exciting name and killing it at AZ but we cant ignore the turrible job he did @ Michigan

Advertisement
Back