A look into next year

my thoughts
Where do you have X, Smith, Arroyo going? Also Riley Williams, Cj, and Washington's going? All transfers? That would be brutal to lose so many young guys...JHH to the draft? Also think Kiko will want to play another year with his brother.

Advertisement
While yes this year is not what wanted and took some crazy spins and were not done with those yet, let’s look foward

We have a team next year that’s gonna be the first year with all Mario’s “guys” starting.

Qb : A point that’s been hammered dead we get portal qb make it done right
Rb: Wow crazy room that’s gonna add more talent
Te: Good room lets see how they’re used
Ol: Great Wall of mirabal
Wr: Good room go land a superstar in portal(lol but would be a massive pickup)
Dl: I know the dt is number 2 need but so is de imo Kelly and Mesidoor haven’t been available Bain while yes a monster needs a partner in crime 2 dt 1 de portal needed
Lb: Wanna see Kiko back for big year otherwise gonna see this years freshman step up
Cb: would love another year of porter another portal need 2
S: kam and James gone. I like Harris but think we need porta 2 maybe 3 here just for depth

QB: Need a hit-the-ground running starter that is clearly a better option than Williams, who can work toward 2025.
RB: More Fletcher types; only guy with any real speed here (regarding Parrish, Chaney, Allen and Citizen).
TE: Anybody but Stone Hands McCormick out there; need catching tight ends, not just blockers.
WR: Would like a consistent, experienced addition as 7, 3 and 0 each have disappeared at times.
DL: More depth; a drag to lose Mesidor and Kelly this year. Needed both late.
LB: We need some dudes here. Relying on a Wazzu transfer tells you how far this position is from where it needs to be.
CB: Again, begging an Oklahoma transfer to return; not enough bodies, depth or experience here.
S: A shame 5 and 0 are leaving as neither is consistently where they need to be.

I would love to find a safety in the portal whose eyes don't get caught in the backfield all the ******* time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back