A little more on Cleveland Reed's Lifting - video

Advertisement
Perfect guard. I’m curious if he will get meaningful snaps this year or redshirt.

Agreed. It sounds to me like he’s in line for starters reps, even if he doesn’t “start”, as long as he handles his business.

Advertisement
The 1-on-1s in our trenches at practice are going to be insane.

What a massive dude... but I'm a little worried, I saw some sunshine at the end of the video. :oh-gif-kid:

I've heard that Nesta's strength is legendary. Also heard that Scaife is a beast in the weight room as well. Our interior OL, with continued development from Searls (he should be on the hot seat IMO), should be great.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love for him to red shirt. Imagine this kid as a 3-4 year starter AFTER having a whole year in the weight room. That's how you create a dominant interior line.

Would love for him to red shirt. Imagine this kid as a 3-4 year starter AFTER having a whole year in the weight room. That's how you create a dominant interior line.

This is the guy you're pushing to need a year in the weight room?!

Advertisement
Functional strength, flexibility and conditioning isn't all about lifting 400 lbs above your head on your back

I get that, just a funny spot to choose to mention the sentiment of him needing a year in the weight room. Especially considering he is reportedly down 25 pounds from HS weight largely on his own. With that said, every single player can benefit from a year focused on getting their body up to optimal levels.

I've heard that Nesta's strength is legendary. Also heard that Scaife is a beast in the weight room as well. Our interior OL, with continued development from Searls (he should be on the hot seat IMO), should be great.

Your opinion means ****...

Advertisement
Back