A Little Help From My Friends

Dude

Senior
I've booked the flights and purchased tickets for my first Canes game in a while. My last game was in Boise vs. Nevada and before that was West Virginia at the OB (RIP). This is my 1st one at Hard Rock.

Just wondering, besides Stadium Hotel, are there many hotels that will shuttle to the game and back to the airport in Ft.L? Also, I plan to spend most of the day tailgating with Canes fans, how much should I expect to spend per person?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I've booked the flights and purchased tickets for my first Canes game in a while. My last game was in Boise vs. Nevada and before that was West Virginia at the OB (RIP). This is my 1st one at Hard Rock.

Just wondering, besides Stadium Hotel, are there many hotels that will shuttle to the game and back to the airport in Ft.L? Also, I plan to spend most of the day tailgating with Canes fans, how much should I expect to spend per person?
My #1 choice would be the Diplomat in Hollywood. I believe it's also where opposing teams stay, but that wouldn't stop me. Just take Uber or Lyft.

You could also stay at Margaritaville in Hollywood and be on the Hollywood Boardwalk.

Both less than 20 minutes from FLL and Hard Rock. Great locations and plenty of places to eat and drink.

My #1 choice would be the Diplomat in Hollywood. I believe it's also where opposing teams stay, but that wouldn't stop me. Just take Uber or Lyft.

You could also stay at Margaritaville in Hollywood and be on the Hollywood Boardwalk.

Both less than 20 minutes from FLL and Hard Rock. Great locations and plenty of places to eat and drink.
Appreciate the advice.

Advertisement

Which game?..

Advertisement
Advertisement
Dude wants to come support his Canes and gets his balls busted a bit. CIS lol…

I don’t know the right answer but I hear there’s a Hampton Inn or something nearby. Miami Gardens is a rough area, but go over to Miramar or Pembroke Pines and find a hotel you should be all right. Uber from there.

Dude wants to come support his Canes and gets his balls busted a bit. CIS lol…

I don’t know the right answer but I hear there’s a Hampton Inn or something nearby. Miami Gardens is a rough area, but go over to Miramar or Pembroke Pines and find a hotel you should be all right. Uber from there.
THIS…

I’m staying at the Diplomat this week for my 10 year anniversary…looking forward to it!

Advertisement
Back