A letter to our Miami Hurricanes 2023 season vs M(ohio)

1CN

Sophomore
How the F. you going to be the real Miami, when you're not even the real Ohio? I digressed.
I love my summer but this year has been a miserably hot year.
If you are a Canehead like myself you know the fall is just as stressful, but here we are!

• Many fans want to see TVD air it out FThat, I want to see a dominant running game.​
  • I want to see our top four running back with 10-plus touches each​
  • I want to see the offensive line with no more than 2 penalties (Is the Offensive -lineman whispers not in the building )​
  • I want to see our WR position blocking down the field​
  • I want to see our TE with, no drop balls (as this was a problem last season)​
  • I want to see our WR with 150 yards in Yards After Contact, okay 125 yards of YAC a game.​
  • I want to see our WR catch the ball with room to run, and not catch the ball then fall to the ground (This takes scheme, ball placement, and courage that's all!)​

• I want to see our defensive line slow down the running game​
  • I want to see our defense get the F. off the field on 3rd down​
  • I want to see our defense not allow any conversion of more than 3rd down 7. (<<<<<<<<<<<<<< This Right Here )​
  • I want to see our defense play without blowing any assignment (Know your job)​
  • I want to see our defense not allow a TD in the air (Okay only 1 TD in the air per game)​
  • I want to see our DB coming up to tackles with authority​
  • I want to see our DB with two INTs and endzone dancing.​

Is this too much to ask?
LFG !!!!!
A LETTER TO MY MOTHERF**King CANES
It's Showtime
Grand Entrance Its Showtime GIF - Grand Entrance Its ...

Oh yeah, I almost forgot !
Jade Cargill is a whole jaw-dropping vibe on a Friday — Attack The Culture

We F**K N?

Last edited:
Advertisement

4:00

As John Michaels said, just don't lay down and take it like Mia Khalifa.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back