A Late Fireside Chat With Your Dear Legend

And I don’t know if there’s a solution.

There's absolutely a solution. You're just not going to like what it entails. When you privatize & commodify everything in society, hyper-polarization is inevitable. When people can't even agree on a common set of facts, you know you have a problem. We all have to ask ourselves what's more important. Ruthless ambition & individuality or collective solidarity?

Advertisement
Welp, at least they can’t say that you’re not a well-rounded Mope.
Lol got to mope it all the way through. Hey at least my Giants found a real HC. He fired the OL coach today and brought in a savage. If your position coach isn't doing well u fire him....Joe gets it...perfect fit for the giants culture

U can't wait till a position coach ruins players

Last edited:
Advertisement
Yesterday felt different. The blood pressure was up. The decibel level was up. The profanity was soaring.

Let me start by saying, come see me about Brevin Jordan, you conspiracy theory spewing fck boys. Listen to the goddam Legend. How many times do I have to talk you chumps off the conspiracy ledge?

The offense has been saving the defense most of this season.

Phillips. He finally is putting the relentless play together with a little something extra.

Frierson. People don't like him celebrating, but I love it. We need more energy on this team, and he brings that.

Duane Starks wasn't a giant either, but he was tough and would decapitate you.

King. Winner. Steady hand. Leader... That RPO game he's deadly on those slants. He hit the game winner to Pope in stride and hit Wiggins on another earlier in the game that would have been a TD if Wiggins didn't drop it.

They had nowhere to go but up or out. They've gone way up.

Scaife is a bum. He's either disinterested or just sorry. Dude looks like a melanin rich Matt Pipho at this point.

Our G game is weaker than an old lady's coffee.

I've been savoring reading recaps of VT, like Gianni Virsace sipping a Warsaw Ballroom espresso with his pinkie out at a jaunty angle. The Fireside Chat, I'm not ashamed to say, has become my favorite. Maybe its the practical knowledge; the artful presntation or the cuts-like-a-knife one liners that find their mark, whatever, I like it!

With the Canes being on their third Rona Bye this season - them not playing this weekend is almost too much to bare as Doc Holiday says. So, thought I'd cut up this week's Fireside Chat into my favorite key lines like only the Chise can lay down.

Well done sir! I look forward to the future when I can read the next one.

I've been savoring reading recaps of VT, like Gianni Virsace sipping a Warsaw Ballroom espresso with his pinkie out at a jaunty angle. The Fireside Chat, I'm not ashamed to say, has become my favorite. Maybe its the practical knowledge; the artful presntation or the cuts-like-a-knife one liners that find their mark, whatever, I like it!

With the Canes being on their third Rona Bye this season - them not playing this weekend is almost too much to bare as Doc Holiday says. So, thought I'd cut up this week's Fireside Chat into my favorite key lines like only the Chise can lay down.

Well done sir! I look forward to the future when I can read the next one.
This is a man of letters. A man of rich heritage. A man of impeccable grooming, taste, and manners.

Advertisement
Have always respected Chise on these here boards. These Fireside Chats might be the best thing he’s done and that’s saying something. Hope I get to actually meet the dude at some point before I croak.

Advertisement
Back