A.J. Alexander

Advertisement
Not bad. I like this kid. I like him a little better on defense, tho. Ball hawk!

Advertisement
Not bad. I like this kid. I like him a little better on defense, tho. Ball hawk!

I agree... Good nose for the ball and likes contact...

How do you really feel?

How do you really feel?
331.gif

I disagree and think he can be a talented outside receiver. His size is pretty impressive, can make you miss,high points passes and run tough. Throw him a ball.

How do you really feel?

lmao

Advertisement

How do you really feel?

335.gif

Advertisement
Back