A$$hlee is a Fraud Against Good Comp. Until Proven Otherwise

Advertisement
This was the best D in the country… but yea Lashlee is shlt when he plays teams w a pulse

Done drinking the summer koolaid as well until proven otherwise. **** never comes to fruition, we are consistently embarrassed by more prepared and better coached teams.

This was the best D in the country… but yea Lashlee is shlt when he plays teams w a pulse
Right, like I’m not discrediting their D at all. But their weakness is their secondary, and we tested that what…three times? And we got a 2 PI call’s and a TD out of it…and This bozo wants to keep running WR screens and roll out 4 yd passes

Advertisement
Assistant coaches take their cues from their head coach. You would like a Lashlee playing for Jimmy or Butch.

Timid. Repetitive. No creativity. Is some of that on the personnel we have (o-line, looking at you)? Sure.

But Clemson, UNC, Bama: three good teams, three **** poor performances. Fraudulent game calling until proven otherwise, and maybe I’m being tough; but I expected way more from this unit, even against a good quality defense.
I didn’t wanna believe it until today! Boi do I believe it now

Right, like I’m not discrediting their D at all. But their weakness is their secondary, and we tested that what…three times? And we got a 2 PI call’s and a TD out of it…and This bozo wants to keep running WR screens and roll out 4 yd passes
This team just isn’t built to compete nationally so when they play the big boys they just try to keep it respectable snd fail.

This team just isn’t built to compete nationally so when they play the big boys they just try to keep it respectable snd fail.
It’s like we always forget the little things tho. Tackling, soft coverage, we get so timid and play like little b!tches. Sick of ****ying all over ourselves on national television.

Advertisement
It’s like we always forget the little things tho. Tackling, soft coverage, we get so timid and play like little b!tches. Sick of ****ying all over ourselves on national television.
They were outclassed in every possible way. It’s hard to remember the basics when you’re being physically overpowered every 45 seconds.

The solution to being embarrassed on national TV is to stop scheduling games with teams that are several levels above us. There’s no need to play Alabama. They’ll win every time and we all know it.

Saban would of walked up to the booth to fired Bill O’Brien if he pulled a quarter of the **** Lashlee did in the first half. Another problem maybe Manny may not be holding him accountable. He should of been hip to hip with him after that first drive. Seems like these coordinators just freelance along with the players

Saban would of walked up to the booth to fired Bill O’Brien if he pulled a quarter of the **** Lashlee did in the first half. Another problem maybe Manny may not be holding him accountable. He should of been hip to hip with him after that first drive. Seems like these coordinators just freelance along with the players
Saban and Diaz are working with different expectations. Diaz isn’t expecting to beat Alabama.

Advertisement
What’s up with running up the middle so much?? Especially against Bama?? Is that a King rpo read or designed call?
Some posters on this site keep claiming it’s a staple of the hurry up offense but it hasn’t worked consistently since Lashlee has been here.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back