a good job for Richt

tcgrad1014

All-ACC
Remember when Schnelly retired, and FAU gave him a job walking around shaking hands with people at games? Kind of like a glorified Wal-Mart greeter. That's what Richt is qualified for at this point. He has no business coaching a major college football program.

Advertisement
Spot on. I thought maybe we could somehow work around the buyout, he takes over as AD, we fire Blake and move on. Nope, Richt hasn't a clue. Couldn't trust him with that position, that is obvious now. Maybe mascot is more fitting for him.

Maybe he should move on and do the lawds work as a youth minister. He's good at getting sheep to believe bullshxt.

Spot on. I thought maybe we could somehow work around the buyout, he takes over as AD, we fire Blake and move on. Nope, Richt hasn't a clue. Couldn't trust him with that position, that is obvious now. Maybe mascot is more fitting for him.

I can imagine Richt taking the podium, saying a national search was conducted for our HC position, many candidates showed interest. He then announces lil Johnny as the new Hc.

He can't coach a competitive Pop Warner team calling those plays. He needs to retire or be a CEO HC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back