A good interview with Wyche

cane305

Band
Banned
sorry if already posted

it's from his USC commitment days

[video=youtube;9w2YSwiVTFM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9w2YSwiVTFM#t=612[/video]

Advertisement
Hadn't seen this yet, so thanks for posting. Between this bio and his 1st day interview today, I am a huge fan of this guy, and glad as **** he's a Cane.

Advertisement
Officially my favorite on the roster.

Mike and I come from nearly the same situation, and the same area as well. I was born in Norfolk, and spent a few years in Portsmouth as a small child. Fortunately for me, my grandfather and step grandmother pulled me out of there to raise me and later my younger brother here in South Carolina. They knew what the area would do to us had we stayed. My older brother did the same things Mike did, but was put in prison for 30 years, where he still is today.

Knowing what I know about Mike now, really speaks to me at my core. Really rooting for this kid, glad we got him.

Dammit mane... He'll be alright if the seniors and coaches take him up under their wings..

He's seems to be all about business. Not a dough boy just there to take up space but to wreak havoc. I can't wait to zone in on him in full pads to see what kind of player we have.

Advertisement
Great story. Glad to see this young man turn his life around. Really pulling for him to continue being successful in whatever he does!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back