A Fun Quote

Consigliere

All-American
The wise poster TCGRAD1014 refreshed my memory with this gem.

Blake said this after UL.

"We are going to be a better team at the end of this year than we were at the start of this year. We’re going to be a better team at the end of this year than we were last year and we’re going to continue to get better each year.”

Advertisement
He obviously didn't know we would play so many night games when he said that.

Either Blake is completely out of his league or Golden is making him look that way!

Advertisement
We ARE better. Didn't you see how we almost won the FSU game? Might not show in the W/L column but we are definitely better!!

Well, I just sent my daily e-mail to him and to the Hurricane Club:

http://articles.sun-sentinel.com/20...ation-blake-james-hurricanes-football-program

“I think sometimes people take for granted that just by snapping your
fingers it’s going to happen,” James said Wednesday night. “That’s not how
it works. You have to build a solid foundation and Al is building a solid
foundation. We are going to be a better team at the end of this year than
we were at the start of this year. We’re going to be a better team at the
end of this year than we were last year and we’re going to continue to get
better each year.”

The foundation is crippling. Sometimes, we take for granted that things will get better when all data and signs establish a weak foundation that will continue to deteriorate. Let's not delay the inevitable. We need to CHANGE in order to truly RENEW!

Advertisement
We had at least 10 victories this year if we factor in moral and actual victories.

TrendingUP!

Advertisement
Advertisement
We ARE better. Didn't you see how we almost won the FSU game? Might not show in the W/L column but we are definitely better!!

I know you're being sarcastic. But, it's crazy that was even something that some got excited about in retrospect.

Every time FSU played this year has almost beaten them

Advertisement
Back