A Fond Farewell to Lou Hedley

Advertisement
I am kinda ****ed that we couldn't make him a champion in any regard. He did his job, without *****ing and played at an absolute elite level. Was a great guy off the field too and interacted well with fans.

Kinda guy you just want to have on your team.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lou is a character on our Canes that we will never forget.
200.gif
loved watching you play Big Lou...you will be missed....Thanks.

I am kinda ****ed that we couldn't make him a champion in any regard. He did his job, without *****ing and played at an absolute elite level. Was a great guy off the field too and interacted well with fans.

Kinda guy you just want to have on your team.
That's the thing. We need a team of people like this. They don't *****. They just do their job. Everyone else, the portal is that way -->

Vogel wasn’t bad either he was here from 14-16 after Pat. He played in Green Bay for a little then they chose Bama’s punter over him. We have had solid punters here since 08. Bosher, O’Donnell, Vogel, Lou
I’m ready to call us Punter U now…for recruiting purposes of course. But you are right, solid punting other than the legacy who won’t be mentioned with these other names.

Punters don’t get enough love and you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Guy completely changed our field position game the moment he put his tattooed *** in the Rock’s 94 jersey. After the Feagles debacle, it was a life saver. Legend. God speed, Lou!
Imagine how much worse Miami teams would have been without his capabilities.

Goodness gracious.

I'd argue he was a top 3 difference maker since he arrived, maybe the #1.

Advertisement
Ausie, Ausie, Ausie! One of the few bright spots in the past two decades. My favorite Cane! Sorry they didn't put a team around you, Lou. But it was fun finally watching someone in a Canes uniform play with confidence and dependability resembling the championship days. I might have been tempted to try him at OT with his Rugby background as bad as we were in need his entire time here.

Advertisement
I’m ready to call us Punter U now…for recruiting purposes of course. But you are right, solid punting other than the legacy who won’t be mentioned with these other names.

We've definitely been too good at punting outside of said legacy.

Advertisement
Back