A Final Thought on Tyson Campbell

Champ Bailey was the last time UGa had a talented corner.... I expect TC to be the next underachiever at UGgAy

Advertisement
It's clear we were never really a serious player for either one. And it's clear that both were intent on going to a title contending team.

And it's also clear why they kept their recruitments so close to the vest - because they knew all along they were going elsewhere and wanted to avoid the venom from the UM faithful.

Surtain to Bama -- Fine. I hate Saban but it's hard to deny his success. Campbell to UGA -- He is putting a lot of faith in Kirby. Dude walked into probably a picture perfect scenario as an incoming HC. They had a roster way better than Bama's and should have throttled those guys.

Kirby missed his prime opportunity, and I don't think he's going to be able to replicate that success.

This was the last play he saw from the team he ended up committing to and thinks this is the best coaching he can get to play in the NFL.

[video=youtube;EtP29NnSjrc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtP29NnSjrc[/video]

"This was a 30-40 year decision" - Nesta Silvera

While Georgia was playing for a title we were sitting on our asses watching...after getting embarrassed by Wisky lolololol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Georgia beat Notre dame by 1 we beat the breaks off Notre dame. Do you realize basically our top three players on offense didn’t play the last quarter of the season. Richt is doing this with way less talent and depth then Georgia has so for fans and these young morons to hate on Our coaching when we are Doing pretty comparable with way less it makes y’all sound like idiots.

Just like some are born into money some have to earn it Richt has to earn every penny to get us back to relevance. Pat and Tyson handled recruiting well but their excuse for not picking us being coaching is ridiculous.

Final Thought on Tyson Campbell

middle_finger_salute_retro_postcard-rb9b4162638de46008f79605de2e72d89_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back