A few Whispers from Nebraska....

deerob305

Junior
A buddy of mine goes to Chadron State in Nebraska, and he said alot of people were impressed with Kaaya up there...a few reporters were saying he is probably the best thing since Dorsey and could see him leading us to a Championship. ..also claim they were kind of surprised we put up such a good fight and a few errors could have swung in our favor..they were more nervous with Armstrong s passing if it came down to it

Advertisement
I was at the game and every Nebraska fan I spoke to were shocked at our defensive gameplan. They admitted there offense is predictable with # 4 and #8.

Fans know their own team. It didn't take the offspring of Don Shula and Bear Bryant to see that Nebraska's run game was a light year better than its passing game, yet dorito chose to take away the deep pass on every running play.

Advertisement
Kaaya has the potential to be a stronger-armed Ken Dorsey

i can only hope he continues to develop and actually get better, unlike other UM QBs in the past 10 years

Fans know their own team. It didn't take the offspring of Don Shula and Bear Bryant to see that Nebraska's run game was a light year better than its passing game, yet dorito chose to take away the deep pass on every running play.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't their first score come with the deep pass? Ironic, funny, and sad all at once.

Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't their first score come with the deep pass? Ironic, funny, and sad all at once.

And I would have gladly had them try to beat us like that all night long. Their QB would have thrown at least a half dozen interceptions.

A buddy of mine goes to Chadron State in Nebraska, and he said alot of people were impressed with Kaaya up there...a few reporters were saying he is probably the best thing since Dorsey and could see him leading us to a Championship. ..also claim they were kind of surprised we put up such a good fight and a few errors could have swung in our favor..they were more nervous with Armstrong s passing if it came down to it

too bad w golden in charge well be trying to stop a run game

Advertisement
Make no mistake. Teams can do what they want. Today its running tomorrow is bombs away. We are good at nothing but piling stats on FCS teams.

And I would have gladly had them try to beat us like that all night long. Their QB would have thrown at least a half dozen interceptions.

I'd rather get beat by a long TD here and there than put our DB's 15 yards out back peddling at the snap. All we were doing was keeping our D out there for 11+ plays wearing them out. Take a chance, put pressure, soft **** zone chit.

And the next time there QB threw the ball more then 15 yards down field what happened? He threw it right to Tracy. The guy can't throw. We just have idiotic coaches that have no clue what there doing and bits obvious

As predictable as averaging nearly identical 260ish yards rushing and 260ish yards passing a game prior to the Miami game? Predictable like that? That what you mean?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back