A few things

Advertisement
You know that they had coaches, nfl, other agencies and family advising them not just one person. If he wanted to go he was going, everybody was supposedly telling him to stay and if one “you go” was enough then he wasn’t looking for advise he was looking for validation that he could do what he wanted to do IMO.

exactly!

as a wise man once said: "you can't fix stupid!"

Advertisement
You know who is both a reporter AND a fan?

99a9febb2561e69cc0a3774d6837992b.jpeg
Ugh that is a face I’d love to turn into a dartboard

These are the type of guys that do u in wen its all said and done. Agents/lawyers have a different type of morality n ethics than the typical person does. Always question intent, example why the *** is he back?

Advertisement
Wrestling analogy Pete if you leave on bad terms you always come back as the arrogant heel, you haven’t been gone long enough to come back as a baby face. Keep running with the heel gimmick , the fans will eventually come back. Then you make the switch.

Just some advice.

These are the type of guys that do u in wen its all said and done. Agents/lawyers have a different type of morality n ethics than the typical person does. Always question intent, example why the *** is he back?

You're reading into things man. I'm here for the entertainment

Is it really this easy to troll dozens of people? No wonder dudes like Bernie Madoff steal millions of dollars. Holy **** you guys are retarded.

Advertisement
He has a job to do and make money too, **** im about that making money and doing my job. They probably thought highly of the kid but if he came back he would be the same player he is now, we bytch because we want him for depth and for our team but dude had the best teacher his stock is the same and he is who he is.

How is Pete doing his job? His job is to advise his potential clients to the best possible decision to lead to the best outcome.

In the NFL if you aren't a top three round guy you are a disposable asset. After three seasons in the NFL if you haven't developed to make the roster the league usually moves on to other players (avg. life span of college players in the NFL is three years).

Norton and Mcintosh were true Juniors. Even if they still weren't ready for the NFL after this season, with this new red shirt rule, they could have potential played 4 games and had another season of college ball. You can't tell me both couldn't have been better players with two more seasons.

With two more seasons both could have maximized the value of their first contract and the value to their respective NFL team by going at least in the third round (both had mid round, 3-5, type of talent).

Norton went below his respective talent and will struggle to find his place on an NFL roster. McIntosh went at the bottom of his respective talent and has a better shot establishing himself than Norton but it will be an uphill climb.

Pete's firm is just establishing themselves in the NFL players market. They need a list of NFL players to market themselves. This was a money grab, it wasn't doing right for the player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back