A few things

95000814-6033-4F3F-9130-581B572B6B8C.gif

NCAA if FRM Even parks a car at green-tree.

64E3B380-49ED-4A38-BD25-317031E848A9.gif

Advertisement
fair enough.. but if we are going there. then you don't know how this whole fan thing works.. You can't just suddenly become a fan one day and expect lifelong fans to take anything you say very seriously. If you are being honest now, and you are a brand new canes fan (which is what the tweets and responses on here have you claiming) then I advise you to sit back, read, listen to others and try to learn about our hurricanes. That is all. If you have questions, please do ask. There are a ton of life long canes fans here to help out newbies.

I don’t have any questions buddy . I wasn’t providing you the answers for years 🤣🤣

— See U @ The Rock

You were money on podcasts, although not the most accurate, you did get good info outa da kids.

Unfortunately, this thread will go down like Dan Sileo’s did I suspect.

Also, since you got your agent license now, are you and Austin allowed to be on boards? It’s cool if you are.

I think Norton and RJ might have had someone like your boss in their ear but I don’t give you that much credit. Now if you accurately called Jobe to Miami I woulda said yup Pete did it.

Pete is more entertaining than half the ****wads I see on this site. “Why do our LBs suck this year?” “Will coach Richt fire his son and hire ken Dorsey?” “Was Cory Gaynor kicked off the team for fighting Dannyboy?”

Ffs just entertain me at this point.
There’s no rules against us posting here, but if enough people wanted me to step away then I would.

You know that they had coaches, nfl, other agencies and family advising them not just one person. If he wanted to go he was going, everybody was supposedly telling him to stay and if one “you go” was enough then he wasn’t looking for advise he was looking for validation that he could do what he wanted to do IMO.
You are missing the point. I blame everybody who fed them those lies. I'm well aware it happens all the time, but that doesn't change the fact it's a b-tch move.

I see neither a fan nor a reporter here. Maybe it didn't load correctly, but SMDH popped up.

Not talking about mental capabilities. Nobody gives the effort SMDH gives on these breaking practice reports.
It’s SMDH and then everyone else

Let’s not pretend we aren’t waiting to see if AR82 is riding the bike today.

Advertisement
you're welcome back..

as long as you stay away from the football program, the players, this board...

Advertisement
There's a lot of reasons to come to this board, content being one of them, maybe. But, after that there's nothing more entertaining than the paranoia and the conspiracy theories that flow through these threads. I swear, this is the most emotionally damaged fanbase on the planet. I really hope FSU doesn't sees this as a warning. Go Willie Taggart!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back