a few players that wont be returning.. per PBP

Advertisement
wow so did Richt pull the ships or they all just graduate?

if so, very impressed. cleaned house in just a little over a week

Assuming AQM, Coley, Grace & Edler stay, is Burns the only underclassmen we lose to the draft?

Yes. I can understand why he would leave but if he stayed the secondary could be special. Would love to see Burns and Elder under a real DC.

They got 4 years to milk that teet. Hope they used it smartly and got their degrees. They were the enormous fat guys at the all-you-can-eat buffet, and UM was the chinese owner gnashing his teeth hoping they'd choke to death instead of continuing to inhale pounds of spareribs for $7.95.

woah woah woah... where is this $7.95 chinese buffet?

Advertisement
Congratulations and good luck to all these young men who are all Canes.

Last edited:
I always thought there would be big things out of Hamilton. What a major disappointment.

He never fully recovered from that blown knee in high school... He can't get any major push off of it...

From the Herald's report after Friday's practice at Greentree - "Offensive tackle Tyree St. Louis took it to defensive lineman Jelani Hamilton, as one teammate repeatedly shouted, ‘Have some f’ing fight!’ – seemingly to Hamilton."

Advertisement
I wish these kids well, but it's a positive that the roster is opening up at this time. With CMR coming in and better recruits available- and now seriously interested, we can bring in more and better talent. Come on DT's and OL.

They got 4 years to milk that teet. Hope they used it smartly and got their degrees. They were the enormous fat guys at the all-you-can-eat buffet, and UM was the chinese owner gnashing his teeth hoping they'd choke to death instead of continuing to inhale pounds of spareribs for $7.95.

Chinese owner yelling "you go home, you eat like kilwer whale!".

LMFAO!!!!😂😂😂

Advertisement
i will give coley credit on one thing. he apparently had a better eye for qb's than Jedd. Crow and Dewey did nothing here. Coley brought in Kaaya and Rosier, who did lead us to victory over a top 25 team in his only start)

Hey don't pick on Jelani Hamilton yet. Remember the history of Golden's under achievers and how they've performed in the NFL! Jelani may go on to have a good NFL career, who knows. I've seen stranger things happened around here!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back