A couple of my observations after rewatching the Pitt game

AK_Cane

Junior
Premium
Trent Harris had a great game quietly this past weekend. After rewatching the game he did an excellent job shedding his blocks and using his hands especially when he was 1 on 1. Malik Young has made great strides the last few games. I have no idea what they did to the oline other then put Brad in shotgun but it worked. The oline gave Brad so much time and a clean pocket to step into thows. It also helped that Brad moved a little and got the ball out in about 3 seconds each time (which he should have been doing all year). Hats off to the oline especially Darling, he stoned one of the best DE in the country all game. We are really starting to see the freshman get more comfortable, its a great sight.

McCloud played a helluva game as well as most posters on here have stated McCloud may have the most upside of the trio which is absurd because they all have crazy potential. Cant wait to add more young hungry players from the 17 class. Im just excited about getting these youngins and getting them on special teams to give some of our starters a rest, i know its minimal but not running on all punts and kickoffs may help when we are down in the 4th in the future. Let the youngins scratch and claw and hit some people on special teams. Yes, we dropped 4 this year which is disappointing but i can actually watch this team this year without going into every game thinking, "well **** here we go again". Finally, I am just happy to see a team that doesnt fold when they lose momentum. With the past staff you could just see all their heads go down so early in the game it was beyond aggrivating. Refreshing to see a team that will fight until the end. Intrested to see other peoples point of view.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back