A commit might happen today?!

This is where losing one ship is killing us. Buford just visited and enjoyed himself so I would be the staff has told Pierce to hold off a bit as Buford will decide in the next 10-14 days. Rather have Dante Buford who is a top 100 type but I like Pierce's size, can't teach that

We have 2 open ships next year (not including the sanctions)?

Advertisement
This is where losing one ship is killing us. Buford just visited and enjoyed himself so I would be the staff has told Pierce to hold off a bit as Buford will decide in the next 10-14 days. Rather have Dante Buford who is a top 100 type but I like Pierce's size, can't teach that

We came into this year with 6 ships available for next year, we have 4 commits so far and now that the NCAA has taken a ship away we really only have one slot left open. lets see who commits first.

We came into this year with 6 ships available for next year, we have 4 commits so far and now that the NCAA has taken a ship away we really only have one slot left open. lets see who commits first.

Darn!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back