Fayetteville, GA

Beau sand land

Alex Collins

Bostick or Bryant

Grace

Forgot: S. coley

Last edited:
Advertisement
Combined with the red shirts who go on line, thats a nice haul.

Still wonder what the byching is about. The SS Minnow is slowly being repaired.

So no Coley on top of no 6?

That's not closing.

I'm thinking of another word and it sounds a lot like.......garbage.

The staff needs to close.

Period. I don't want to hear excuses. Get it the F done. I wish I could be paid 500k by my employer to not do my job...sweet gig if you can get it.

6 and Coley better be on that list come signing day.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Agenda?

I'm ****ed. This group was put out there as awesome recruiters and the university spent big money to bring in those 2....what's wrong with expecting production.

I'm expecting production fellas....nothing more and nothing less.

Agenda?

I'm ****ed. This group was put out there as awesome recruiters and the university spent big money to bring in those 2....what's wrong with expecting production.

If coley signs. The only negative is no Thomas

Looks like a great group to me with things considering (NCAA, negative recruiting, FSU winning orange bowl, Bama title game, UF in sugar bowl, sucky a55 attendance in home games this past season).

Very excited with this class, get Mario and Coley going for a loaded 2014 class which hopefully should correlate to at least a 10-2 season and we are smooth sailing.

Also are we forgetting the "silent dt"? Many are assuming its brooks, i guess we will see (why does a Juco want to be a silent?)

And Augustus Edwards? Are we still interested if AC comes? Two diff skill sets and we can use Edwards at fb.

Advertisement
Agenda?

If coley signs. The only negative is no Thomas

Yes that is true although as you know when the OP was made originally Coley was not in it.

If Coley is back in it that would make it better...but there would still be a pall cast over NSD with 6 going elsewhere...ESP if he went into the arms of Langston and his butt buddies in trailorland. The thought of this is beyond awful to me.

I think its a B- class. Getting Thomas and a stud JUCO DT would have made it an A to A+. (If thomas doesn't come)

Thats not for a lack of trying. This staff works as hard if not harder than any other recruiting class. Just a lot of factors to overcome right now and they are still pulling a super class.

and for the record, Fig is gonna be a monster. That dude is gonna make every college coach wonder how they missed him.

People keep bringing up Cristobal and Coley, acting as though they had legitimate time to make an impact on this 2013 class. It was never gonna happen that way. Their impact will be felt in 2014 and beyond.

Advertisement
So no Coley on top of no 6?

That's not closing.

I'm thinking of another word and it sounds a lot like.......garbage.

The staff needs to close.

Period. I don't want to hear excuses. Get it the F done. I wish I could be paid 500k by my employer to not do my job...sweet gig if you can get it.

6 and Coley better be on that list come signing day.

[video=youtube;p5cYPykeY_w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5cYPykeY_w[/video]

People keep bringing up Cristobal and Coley, acting as though they had legitimate time to make an impact on this 2013 class. It was never gonna happen that way. Their impact will be felt in 2014 and beyond.

exactly. with the exception of either one being plugged in to know Kirkland might be playing us and helping us in that regard I completely agree. it was gonna take a year to really help at all

Advertisement
I think we close with AC, Bryant, Coley, Grace, Edwards, Brooks, and MT6! Maybe Bostwick too or swap with Edwards!

Agenda?

Staff put in maximum effort into MT6's recruitment. Kid wouldn't even answer the phone in the beginning when our coaches called and it's been widely reported and stated by he himself that he was interested in getting out of Miami and "starting new". AG and staff dragged this horse bucking and rearing all the way to the stream. **** just wouldn't drink.

Not only do I not fault Golden and staff for not landing Thomas, I'm impressed by the effort given. Fought all the way until the very end. Previous staff would have folded and quit on the kid months ago.

It's a solid B class without MT and a Toby Johnson type on the line. But considering all of the god damned obstacles, most specifically the ******* organization that determines our schollies and bowl eligibility, it's really quite excellent and could be curved to a B+/A- range, from a staff performance standpoint.

Oh, and if MT ain't comin here then I hope he goes to the coach-poached Noles. Would love to see someone like Flowers going HAM on a guy who is all about the 305 -- until it comes to actually repping them -- on the first run from scrimmage. Would be hilarious if MT's arrival there coincided with a 3-0 run of our own in that rivalry. And would not be all that surprising as well.

Sure, can wind up on another rudderless squad like USC too. But where's the fun in that?

Advertisement
Back