A 100% factual recruiting prediction

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Purgatory
The new Gatas coach will have a higher rated class than Folden and his merry staff of clowns.

Mark it down.

Advertisement
More than likely. Florida has guys ready to commit just waiting on the coach. I think they are in the top 3 for 3 of the top 10 commits according to 247.

Ya i just looked they are heavy favorites for Ivey #1, Cowart #5, and Jefferson #6

And it is a bad hire. LOL! A bagman, and just by getting hired he automatically is in the top tier for S FL recruits with Jimbo, Saben, Maya, while Folden fills the class with Jersey 2 stars.

Advertisement
I watched some of Colorado States games this year and they were a power run team to set up the pass. That could be very appealing to Scarlett, especially if Matt jones sticks with hs decision to leave early for the NFL. The more concerning issue is that 2015 OG Merrick will find UF even more attractive now, which would give UF a very good OL haul.

But hopefully the family ties to UM will in out.

Also I think UF's defensive staff stays at UF, if it isn't broken don't change it. Not to mention his CSU's defensive staff is trash compared to UF's defensive coaches.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;-pOA1UFZqqM]http://youtu.be/-pOA1UFZqqM[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I watched some of Colorado States games this year and they were a power run team to set up the pass. That could be very appealing to Scarlett, especially if Matt jones sticks with hs decision to leave early for the NFL. The more concerning issue is that 2015 OG Merrick will find UF even more attractive now, which would give UF a very good OL haul.

But hopefully the family ties to UM will in out.

Also I think UF's defensive staff stays at UF, if it isn't broken don't change it. Not to mention his CSU's defensive staff is trash compared to UF's defensive coaches.

Go Canes

[video=youtube_share;-pOA1UFZqqM]http://youtu.be/-pOA1UFZqqM[/video]

Yeah, Scarlett is going to play for a coach who he hasn't built a trustworthy relationship with yet. C'mon man, Scarlett possibly looking at UF? Ain't happenin...

Advertisement
The new Gatas coach will have a higher rated class than Folden and his merry staff of clowns.

Mark it down.

Nooo! I predicted this first. Florida not even recruiting and got more big time players just waiting on them. Al meantime has kids waiting on him to be fired.

Advertisement
Back