A “ SHINGLES” weekend OMG

Tinea is one of the hardest fungi to get rid of (especially in nails); it’s not strong but it’s very smart.
A couple of things you can add to the steps above is food grade peroxide and grapefruit seed extract.
The thing with tinea is you have to be consistent for a long time.
If you can’t find 12% h2o2 you can make your own by freezing 3% peroxide,
Then draining off the liquid that doesn’t freeze, that’s the 12% food grade peroxide.
If you know some Jamaicans you can ask them how to use cerasee tea to detox the blood as well.

“Physician, heal thyself.”
Please do your own research, I am not a doctor just a seeker.
Never use full strength 12% peroxide and only use cerasee tea for a few days at a time.
Natural remedies never work like otc meds, it’s a gradual process.
You have to seek and find what works for you but natural remedies do work.

I would also recommend a product called prebiothrive by Dr Gundry.
This will restore your entire immune system by correcting the balance of microorganisms in your gut.
Life changing stuff, I lost 20 pounds in 2 weeks and I was already in shape.
Hope this helps.
thanks. much appreciated

Advertisement
Had them twice in my twenties. First time my spine was covered from my shoulder s to my tailbone. The second time I got them in my **** mouth. Gums were covered all my teeth felt loose, craziest, most painful crap I have ever seen. haven't had them since and I'm 50 now.
You had chicken pox twice? You wouldn't get shingles at that age unless you had chicken pox once. I thought chicken pox was one and done. You didn't get it twice.

How old are you?!? Have you gotten the Zostavax or Shingrix vaccines? They help, but there have been manufacturing shortages. We just got restocked in Cali about 3 weeks ago. Folks been lining up waiting to get it. At this point, Valtrex is the correct therapy for breakout. Do they also have you on Gabapentin? It does suck so, I wish you a speedy recovery. Hang in there.
CVS at Target told me the waiting list for Shingrix is so long they won't add me. Stopped taking names.

Starting to scab , good sign but I feel nerve damage will linger for awhile.

Virus medication to end in couple days, but nerve pain medication I’m glad I have plenty left since nerve pain has lessened greatly but it let’s you know it can still nag you.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Starting to scab , good sign but I feel nerve damage will linger for awhile.

Virus medication to end in couple days, but nerve pain medication I’m glad I have plenty left since nerve pain has lessened greatly but it let’s you know it can still nag you.

GOCANES
Glad it's starting to turn around. Because of you I'm looking for the vaccine.

My wife and I waited almost six months and just ours a few days ago. Have a family member that wasn’t vaccinated and that person got them and it was misdiagnosed...ended up w some facial paralysis and some other issues. I didn’t get chicken pox till I was in my 30’s and had a nasty bout of them...not sure if that would correlate to a worse case of shingles, but w the new vaccine, I at least put greater odds (90% I believe) in my favor. Pray the OP and other w them get better etc🙏🙌

Glad it's starting to turn around. Because of you I'm looking for the vaccine.

Brother, I got s serious BOLO on this shingles shot was the worst pain next to my football dislocated ankle injury with ankle hanging opposite way... darn close though pert near

GOCANES

My wife and I waited almost six months and just ours a few days ago. Have a family member that wasn’t vaccinated and that person got them and it was misdiagnosed...ended up w some facial paralysis and some other issues. I didn’t get chicken pox till I was in my 30’s and had a nasty bout of them...not sure if that would correlate to a worse case of shingles, but w the new vaccine, I at least put greater odds (90% I believe) in my favor. Pray the OP and other w them get better etc🙏🙌

Till someone experience it like you have a many here have the every JOE like me had no idea and just went through my daily life seeing the shot offered and I’d walk right by OMG

PLEASE EVERYONE DO IT FIND THAT SHOT

GOCANES

Advertisement
Had chicken pox when I was 4 or 5, now I'm about to be 35 and have never caught shingles. Will look into getting vaccinated. One of the players that I coached caught it when he was around 23 or 24. The kid rarely got sick and had little to stress about.

Guys, I just walked into a minute clinic at cvs in Maryland and got the 1st of 2 shots. They had 17 units (2 per unit) on hand. They said they have more vaccine lately but they do run out. They actually labeled and saved my 2nd dose as before people werent able to get their 2nd dose.

Here's a link to a Shingrix Shot locator:

Guys, I just walked into a minute clinic at cvs in Maryland and got the 1st of 2 shots. They had 17 units (2 per unit) on hand. They said they have more vaccine lately but they do run out. They actually labeled and saved my 2nd dose as before people werent able to get their 2nd dose.

Here's a link to a Shingrix Shot locator:

When are you getting your second dose?

Advertisement
I just saw the post about Dr. Gundy. Dude had me convinced first time saw video of his years ago. Cut out soy completely because of him. Crazy to see his name on here, everybody says he is a quack. He had ties to all those doctors that mysteriously died in random accidents years ago. If anybody doesn't think big pharm rules find that documentary. Can't all be coincidence. Sorry for the thread jack.

Advertisement
It's $179 per dose. Insurance may or may not cover some or all of it. I am expecting to pay the full amount and my card will be charged by CVS for whatever amount is not covered.

Yeah that all depends on what your particular insurance situation is, whether you have a co-pay, or if like me you have to reach a certain deductible limit. The way I look at my medical insurance is that it’s there for anything major, for example I just had to go to the doctor not that long ago for my knee, and I ended up paying a couple of hundred bucks. It’s just how it is. If I need to get surgery, that’s really where the insurance kicks in for me. Once I reach my deductible I’m not paying a penny.

I think vaccines as a matter of policy should be 100% covered regardless of co-pays or deductibles or actuarial data. They just make sense, and are probably cost-effective for the insurance company. The cost of one patient with shingles to the insurance company is going to end up being thousands of dollars versus a minimal cost for a vaccine. Although it may not be offsetting to the cost of vaccinating a bunch of people.

There are a very small group of people hired by insurance companies that have access to information nobody else has, that do the statistics on this stuff. They’re called actuaries. I’d love to see the actuarial data on vaccinations.

I just saw the post about Dr. Gundy. Dude had me convinced first time saw video of his years ago. Cut out soy completely because of him. Crazy to see his name on here, everybody says he is a quack. He had ties to all those doctors that mysteriously died in random accidents years ago. If anybody doesn't think big pharm rules find that documentary. Can't all be coincidence. Sorry for the thread jack.

It’s all a coincidence.

Learn science and statistics so you can be better informed and not live in a paranoid fantasy land.

Yeah that all depends on what your particular insurance situation is, whether you have a co-pay, or if like me you have to reach a certain deductible limit. The way I look at my medical insurance is that it’s there for anything major, for example I just had to go to the doctor not that long ago for my knee, and I ended up paying a couple of hundred bucks. It’s just how it is. If I need to get surgery, that’s really where the insurance kicks in for me. Once I reach my deductible I’m not paying a penny.

I think vaccines as a matter of policy should be 100% covered regardless of co-pays or deductibles or actuarial data. They just make sense, and are probably cost-effective for the insurance company. The cost of one patient with shingles to the insurance company is going to end up being thousands of dollars versus a minimal cost for a vaccine. Although it may not be offsetting to the cost of vaccinating a bunch of people.

There are a very small group of people hired by insurance companies that have access to information nobody else has, that do the statistics on this stuff. They’re called actuaries. I’d love to see the actuarial data on vaccinations.
I hit my deductible already so like you i dont have co-pays fro the rest of the year. That said, it doesnt giarantee that it is covered. I recently paid $250 for something that wasn't covered even though I had already hit my deductible.

Advertisement
Back