[]__[] S AGAINST THE WORLD

capefearcane

Band
Banned
We're going to hear all sorts of bullcrap about "the Play", but we know we already won the game twice. ***** em. We are "once again" us against the world. Where we never should have left and where we are headed. BOT find us a beast to lead the beasts.

Advertisement
We're going to hear all sorts of bullcrap about "the Play", but we know we already won the game twice. ***** em. We are "once again" us against the world. Where we never should have left and where we are headed. BOT find us a beast to lead the beasts.

You do know that the BOT doesn't like the us against the world thing? They're about the get along mantra.

Good I hope we beat va 80 to 0. We could do it to. First step is firing dorito

You do know that the BOT doesn't like the us against the world thing? They're about the get along mantra.

Win and they'll like it.

Yeah watching ESPN right now is horrible. The whole time they are talking about whether we should lose our win and all these calls they missed on the last play. It was not till the very end of the segment that an FSU grad, of all people, says well if we are going to look back at all the missed calls we also have to look at Duke's last drive that they really didn't score or the pass interference call which was crap.

Advertisement
I love the hate, it's the way things are supposed to be. The normal balance of things is coming back.

Yeah watching ESPN right now is horrible. The whole time they are talking about whether we should lose our win and all these calls they missed on the last play. It was not till the very end of the segment that an FSU grad, of all people, says well if we are going to look back at all the missed calls we also have to look at Duke's last drive that they really didn't score or the pass interference call which was crap.

Hey, if we are reviewing calls in games already finished I am okay with it AS LONG AS they throw in a certain game in AZ for the National Championship and one in South Bent many years ago. I'll trade Duke for an OSU and an ND.

That said, I am loving all this hate. It has been so long. Can you just feel the fear? If Butch gets this job, the next time the refs flag us for 200 yards we will be winning by 30.

'Bout time!
"Much better to be respected than loved"
Machiavelli (The Prince)

Advertisement
Most people love "Star Wars" but who is the most revered character.............Darth Vader. We even had our own Luke Skywalker in the heyday.

Twice? More like three times:

1) Artie INT
2) Goal Line stop with 6 seconds left no Duke TO's.
3) The Play

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back