9th year player? Welcome

Advertisement
"If he returns to UO, McCormick, who has already earned his bachelor’s and master’s degrees, said he’d likely take classes in business or yoga or pursue internships to fulfill the academic requirements."

I won't hate but if he really used an eighth or ninth season of eligibility, it would be smarter to pursue an advanced degree.
I think he's pursuing interns more than internships.

1EB27C42-A217-41D9-A75A-B5F3571AB14E.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
At least we’re being honest about this. My son’s 16U AAU team once went up against a team that was disqualified from the tournament went it was learned that they had a 19 year old and 21 year old playing for them. Jeesh.

Advertisement
Is he paying his own way or is he shipp'd??? If he's paying his own way then I guess it's ok, sorta, still weird but ok..... I'm just not in favor of him being on ship for this long if that's the case....

4 star kid with Kaaya.
Which is really funny, if you think about it. Kaaya was a **** statue back there, and Milo blocked for that statue in high school. Just how bad were the dudes he was going up against? I'd have thought Kaaya wouldn't have survived his junior year of high school with that dude as his left tackle.

Advertisement
It’s going to take more than one more year to earn a doctorate though.
In his 8h season he should’ve had it by now. Players are getting masters in 4-5 seasons now because they go to classes all summer (two summer sessions) while practicing.

Advertisement
Back