9 wins

Problems this season will be OL & DB's... 7-6 with Bowl Loss and a new coaching staff for 2016

Advertisement
What we should all want is either a great season, say 10+ wins, or a **** poor season, say no more than 7 wins. Anything in between extends the in limbo status.

it doesnt really matter what the schedule is. these ******** will find a way to lose 6 games.

Advertisement
We got those pitbulls on the D line, we got that coastal on lock.

If you ain't riding with us, **** you. Real ninja shlt. **** the coaches, it's supportin' the players that's Bustin' their *** to win for this community.

laughing.gif

I'm not sure why you all are so **** negative.

Al Golden is a proven developer of talent, he's proven he can win his conference, he's proven he can win 10+ games, and he's proven he can win in January.

This team is playoff bound, guaranteed.

**** I almost went for the pump fake...Lulz

<sarcasm> 9 wins seems a little low. I'm pretty sure this is Golden's year to breakout and carry us on his back to #6 and I finally get to have *** with Kate Upton.</sarcasm>

unfortunately wouldnt put it past this cawckroach, and may be like 2 years ago where he may be sitting at 5-0 or 6-0 and completely implode

Advertisement
With Kayaa at the helm this team might out preform their coaching. Kayaa was a true freshman last year and had a chance to win another 2 or 3 games, (FSU, SC, PITT come to mind). Kayaa will convert those chances this season, the kid is special. I'm going 8 wins after watching the spring game. 8 wins and tied for 2nd in the costal. Golden finally (and long overdue) gets fired and we get a good coach for Kayaa and finally compete for the ACC in 2016.

I don't think Al Golden will ever get fired at Miami. I think he will take another job though.

Advertisement
With Kayaa at the helm this team might out preform their coaching. Kayaa was a true freshman last year and had a chance to win another 2 or 3 games, (FSU, SC, PITT come to mind). Kayaa will convert those chances this season, the kid is special. I'm going 8 wins after watching the spring game. 8 wins and tied for 2nd in the costal. Golden finally (and long overdue) gets fired and we get a good coach for Kayaa and finally compete for the ACC in 2016.

Whenever the players start playing better than the coaching, the players get suspended or gets in the dog house (see Luther Robinson).

Whenever the players start playing better than the coaching, the players get suspended or gets in the dog house (see Luther Robinson).

Fact.

And for players who are quick and intuitive - Golden fattens them up so they can't even get out of their own way - or positions them twenty yards off their man.

Gotta prevent the big play.

Advertisement
Back