9 wins

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clemson, Ga Tech, and Duke are all for sure losses.
Imagine FAU and Bethune-Cookman are wins.
Split the other 7 games. Over/under is 6

Every game against a D-1 coach will be a struggle. There are no sure wins with Corch AL at the helm.

Advertisement
I say 5 or 6 games, and i do believe we will have transfers after this spring game, this staff is garbage i don't blame kids for keeping there options open Miami football is not good right now.

Last edited:
5 or 6 max. The spring game doesn't tell you anything about how the regular season will be. But golden sucks.

I'm not sure why you all are so **** negative.

Al Golden is a proven developer of talent, he's proven he can win his conference, he's proven he can win 10+ games, and he's proven he can win in January.

This team is playoff bound, guaranteed.

Advertisement

Al Golden is a proven developer of talent, he's proven he can win his conference, he's proven he can win 10+ games, and he's proven he can win in January.

I'm glad someone brought out this stout defense of Alfred Golden. Facts is facts.

Advertisement
I have them at 7. And I'm not going by players abilities or depth. I'm making this prediction based on our poor schemes and lack of adjustments by probably the worst head coaching staff in America

If the players were in a legit Miami scheme I'd say 9 or 10 wins with a nice bowl

What the **** are you smoking?!

Advertisement
Back