9 sacks

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think some old school "Kick start my heart" from Motley C would have been more fitting

Great watch, music fits the bill (Solid drummer!).

Where are you at with play calling, Roman? Is it better or are the players executing and making it look better?

Nesta was an animal vs FSU, I had Him with 2 sacks I dont Know why they only gave him 1 and he made other plays throughout the game. This was great hustle from Nesta

You see that RT trying go roll up GR?

Dirty noles....we left too many points on the field. Should've moped these ******** by atleadt 2 more scores. Still gave ol willie something to think about on his way out. Pray they hire coley

Advertisement
Great watch, music fits the bill (Solid drummer!).

Where are you at with play calling, Roman? Is it better or are the players executing and making it look better?

Very solid drummer. They are shoring up little things. And it is paying dividends. Let me show you a quick example of what I mean. Earlier in the year I thought the expectations vs play calling were asking a bit too much of your offensive linemen at times.

Now. Little things like this. Defense essentially in the same look but the quarterback and coaching staff seem to be very aware of the outside linebacker and have a perfectly designed out in case he came.

Very solid drummer. They are shoring up little things. And it is paying dividends. Let me show you a quick example of what I mean. Earlier in the year I thought the expectations vs play calling were asking a bit too much of your offensive linemen at times.

Now. Little things like this. Defense essentially in the same look but the quarterback and coaching staff seem to be very aware of the outside linebacker and have a perfectly designed out in case he came.

Also The UNC game the QB was under Center and the FSU game the QB was in a Shotgun.

anyways always good work Roman

Advertisement
Also The UNC game the QB was under Center and the FSU game the QB was in a Shotgun.

anyways always good work Roman

Those two clips really show the difference in the QB's ability to see, diagnose, and respond to what the defense is doing based on the simple adjustment of taking the QB from under center and carrying out the play fake with his back to the D, vs. taking the snap, being on his spot, and keeping his eyes on the developing play the whole time.

Also, how the **** is Donaldson suppose to pull all the way across the formation when the QB is in the same space he needs to cross immediately post-snap? No chance.

I'm glad things are looking better, but it's head-scratching that Enos put us through any of that to begin with.

Three games to go, let's see how it looks.

Image result for fat man running gif

I remember that UNC play and your breakdown. Good examples, thanks man.

Advertisement

Does having the QB in the shotgun make a difference in the recognition and reaction time?

94 and 15 are unblockable. What a **** shame this year is.

Advertisement
Back