Sleepers in 2015 Class

KDee

Recruit
There has been a lot of excitement with the '16, '17 classes (which there should be)..... There could be some key contributions from the '15 Class!
What do you guys think? Who might people not know much about, but could really surpise?

Advertisement
Exciting? People are dying out there. I don't think exciting is the word I'd use to describe it.

Mcintosh or Jackson could be good picks. I also know people who say Redwine is very underrated.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Kendrick Norton is a top quality player!! Many of the guys on the board didnt have a full cycle to loathe over him, since he ws a late pick-up... But, kid has excellent hands (most DT's don't utilize) and feet for a big guy, and can really cause some trouble; if he's allowed to just do his thing (with 1 gap responsibility) in the trenches, and not be limited to playing patty cake (Dorito 2 gap style).

He may need to gain some strength, but he finally represents a movement guy @ DT that we really haven't had since Sapp. I'd start this guy on obvious passing downs right away!!!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GW6fMV5hHI[/video]

Last edited:
I am going with Gordinier. Tom Lemming compares this big athletic LB to Luke Keuchly. Both have a nose for the ball and play smart.

Advertisement
I'll say Terrance Henley for a sleeper.. From no hype to eventually being a starter? I think this kid could do it..

People get way too caught up in the "Star" rankings. If a LB is fast as lightning he gets 4 or 5 stars. Linebackers need to bring physicality and a nasty presence. Gordinier will bring that big time. Look at his film. I think there are like 9-10 kids that don't get up after some of the clips. That is what this defense needs.

We probably say this every year but I think this will be a class that we look back on and be surprised that a lot of core guys of any national resurgence we could have came from this group. Theres some guys in the class that if they are allowed to develop could be very very good to great. (Gordinier/Jackson/St Louis/Milo/Norton/Perry)

We all know that Walton, JJohnson, SPatchan are going to be studs. Guys like McIntosh, Cager and Redwine could sneak in there if they work hard.

Advertisement
Perry is going to be very good too. He is that fast LB but also hits hard when you watch his film.

I think Kendrick Norton is a top quality player!! Many of the guys on the board didnt have a full cycle to loathe over him, since he ws a late pick-up... But, kid has excellent hands (most DT's don't utilize) and feet for a big guy, and can really cause some trouble; if he's allowed to just do his thing (with 1 gap responsibility) in the trenches, and not be limited to playing patty cake (Dorito 2 gap style).

He may need to gain some strength, but he finally represents a movement guy @ DT that we really haven't had since Sapp. I'd start this guy on obvious passing downs right away!!!

[video]www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GW6fMV5hHI[/video]

most people wanted him as an OL. then again, most people wanted Corn Elder as a RB and golden wanted him as a CB so who knows.

Advertisement
Back