Any News on Rayshawn Jenkins?

Advertisement
I remember in a spring practice interview Folden said he would be full go for fall camp was just doing S&C till then.

He has been training and he will be ready by Fall, our secondary will have a nice boost. Deon and Rayshawn will be a really good tandam. with Crawford and Carter coming off the bench. then Jaquan Johnson.

Not counting on him.

Can't stay healthy and has constantly been in Golden's doghouse.

Advertisement
Jenkins is a good safety with attitude... love how he plays... Jenkins and Bush being healthy would be the best tandem we'd have in a while

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has been average when he played. Vast majority of this board was begging for Carter to play over Jenkins. Now that they have seen Carter play like crap, Jenkins is a stud

LOL. Jenkins may have the best ball skills out of all the safety's, but he is very mediocre. Horrible tackler.

He has been average when he played. Vast majority of this board was begging for Carter to play over Jenkins. Now that they have seen Carter play like crap, Jenkins is a stud

Typical, but it happens every off-season. Hopefully he spent all that time in film study as it could certainly benefit him in the long run.

Advertisement
Never been impressed by RJ, maybe he puts it together this year . " If " he can stay healthy.

He is working his tail off.....Anyways, this guy hasn't really showed much. I think he has the measurables to be a pretty good player. He has some swag and that's why I think some people are high on him. Swag does not make open field tackles though. If he could get coached up by a real DB coach instead of our DB corch then he might develop into a good safety. We all know that is not gonna happen this year.

Advertisement
Back