Todd Centeio Decommits

SC-Cane

Sophomore
image.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprise surprise, the dwyer kid de commits. Please, for the love of god coaches learn a god damned thing and abandon that school.

Advertisement
2017... I really hate the verbal commitments coming from anyone who is not an upcoming senior... I can careless about all the squad, storm and typhoon classes we are gathering that's not 2016... So many things can happen... Some of these kids may not even grow or improve by their senior classes... Reminds me of the hype 2010 classes in Miami... Everyone was hyping them up in 2008 but the majority of those prospects did not grow or progress as ball players... Yes we had Joyner and Lemonier but the majority of the class was field with players like J Godfrey, Chandler, Jakari Gore, Calvin Smith, etc. Those players peaked physically in the 10th grade... The didn't get bigger or improved as players...

Advertisement
Was told kid really wanted a Auburn offer. Saw auburn there Thursday I think it was. Could be that.

Advertisement
The kid was gone when he said that as long as Coach Coley is there he'll be there.

Last edited:
He was at Royal Palm HS last fall when he committed. He announced that he would be transferring to Dwyer over Christmas break. I predicted it was over back in January.

And for the haters, he's a **** good football player and a loss...

Advertisement
Back