OT Dawg Fight directed by Billy Corben

CFLACANE

Thunderdome
Banned
Just saw this documentary pop up on netflix directed by Billy Corben (did the 30 for 30 U docs) called Dawg Fight about the fights in Perrine. Anyone seen this yet? Def going to check it out this weekend.

http://www.dawg-fight.com/

Advertisement
Its a real good documentary. I love it.I watched it bout 3 times it shed positive light on a lot of people from the hood

are these the backyard street fighters? espn did an episode on them on the E:60 show around 2011

Saw it...was dissapointed. I like Corbens stuff for the most part. This documentary was 5 years late honestly. Backyard fighting stopped years ago and none of those cats including Dada 5k are relevant. I was really looking forward to this 5 or 6 years ago when it was in the works then I just lost interest. None of the fighters were appealing and Dadas story is not that interesting. Kimbo deserves a documentary as his story is so much more appealing but by now we all know his story.

Btw...what the documentary doesn't mention or go into is that Dada was handed that victory on a silver platter. His opponent had him mounted and was pelting Dada and inexplicably the ref jumped in and got the dude off of Dada. It was unreal what happened. Check out the full fight on you tube. The announcers are dumbfounded by what occurred.

Advertisement
shoulda called it "Mandigo Fights of the 305"

those dudes have no clue how to fight, just a bunch of though goons

Billy Cohen is sooooooo Dade County it hurts....my brain when people slurp the sycophant.

Advertisement
It would have been a lot more interesting had he followed the guys doing the fighting in their day to day life instead of the guy who just puts them on in his backyard. I couldn't give a **** less about Dada, but show me the life of the guy willing to get his face caved in for $25.

It would have been a lot more interesting had he followed the guys doing the fighting in their day to day life instead of the guy who just puts them on in his backyard. I couldn't give a **** less about Dada, but show me the life of the guy willing to get his face caved in for $25.

When he gave that dude 25$ who broke his wrist i cringed.

Advertisement
Back