Orlando NFTC Updates per 247

Golden Era

i mean Richt Era
- Rahshaun Smith says Clemson, Alabama, Ole Miss, Miami and FSU are making him feel like a priority early. From the Baltimore area and is close with 2015 signee Lawrence Cager.
- Darrian Felix has Miami as his leader after visiting last week.
- Keldric Preston measured in at 6-4, 240. He went to a Miami junior day in February and is now very high on UM.
- Marcus Tatum names Miami and Florida his leaders.
- 4-star DE Jordan Woods said he has high interest in Florida, FSU, Georgia and Miami.

Shaq reppin'
3459865.jpg

Attachments

• 2_3459865.jpg
    2_3459865.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 1,021
Last edited:
Advertisement
Ideally landing Bethel and Burns at the other 2 DE spots would but great, but I don't tell like that will happen, I think it will be Preston and someone else

Advertisement
Advertisement
- Rahshaun Smith says Clemson, Alabama, Ole Miss, Miami and FSU are making him feel like a priority early. From the Baltimore area and is close with 2015 signee Lawrence Cager.
- Keldric Preston measured in at 6-4, 240. He went to a Miami junior day in February and is now very high on UM.
- 4-star DE Jordan Woods said he has high interest in Florida, FSU, Georgia and Miami.

Shaq reppin'
View attachment 29893

Shaq had 3 picks in the 7 on 7 dropped a 4th...unstoppable in RB vs LB pass protection. .. No invite not surprise.. he is boring to the press..not going to make alot of noise to be seen...unwavering commitment to Miami...but we are good with that... #can't wait

Shaq reppin'
View attachment 29893

Shaq had 3 picks in the 7 on 7 dropped a 4th...unstoppable in RB vs LB pass protection. .. No invite not surprise.. he is boring to the press..not going to make alot of noise to be seen...unwavering commitment to Miami...but we are good with that... #can't wait

That boy shaq a beast. Cant wait until he is here in January man.. which allstar game do you think shaq is wanting to attend after his senior season this year?

Advertisement

Shaq reppin'
View attachment 29893

Yessir, we are good with that!

Shaq reppin'
View attachment 29893

For the showcase 7 on 7 Shaq and Rashaun were paired together with Shaq inside and Rashuan at OLB they did very well...Rashaun won the MVP but really didn't blow me away...as that guy i got to look at his film before casting final judgement

Advertisement
@Uknowwhat what players stood out to you the most?
Running Back from IMG can't remember his name looked really good...Chauncey Gardner looked really good...Felipe Franks looked good....Rashaun Smith was ok i know I'm bias but Shaq was smoother ... I honestly like Zach and Mike better again I'm a bit bias

Advertisement
Back