Wayne Steed (2017) gets a Canes offer

U

User-4525

@GridironStuds: 2017 LB Wayne Steed Miami Central, FL #SFE has been offered by Miami.

Congrats to your son Mr. Steed

Advertisement
Advertisement
@GridironStuds: 2017 LB Wayne Steed Miami Central, FL #SFE has been offered by Miami.

Congrats to your son Mr. Steed

Thank you sir, looks like your hard work has paid off for both of us!!! Now he just has to continue to grind and keep the offer on the table!!!

He has no ties to FSU, Dalvin and Davante were his teammates but they were no where near joined at the hip. The U is what we were waiting for and right now a commitment doesn't mean anything without clearinghouse certification. So he will be concentrated on keeping his gpa up, passing his SAT or ACT, and continue to be a beast on the field. The University of Miami did right by him in making him an early offer and that will go a long way. 2016 and 2017 can possibly be the turning point of the program.

Advertisement
He has no ties to FSU, Dalvin and Davante were his teammates but they were no where near joined at the hip. The U is what we were waiting for and right now a commitment doesn't mean anything without clearinghouse certification. So he will be concentrated on keeping his gpa up, passing his SAT or ACT, and continue to be a beast on the field. The University of Miami did right by him in making him an early offer and that will go a long way. 2016 and 2017 can possibly be the turning point of the program.

Man that is great news. He is a beast. Congrats to your son and your family.

I have a question. where you with him today at practice? if so what was the atmosphere like there, if not what did Wayne say about it. do you notice any difference since Ice, Beard, Beaz came on staff? seems like we are really focusing on s fl again. im really happy for Wayne but i really happy that you are a great Father and making sure he understand it school before anything.

I have a question. where you with him today at practice? if so what was the atmosphere like there, if not what did Wayne say about it. do you notice any difference since Ice, Beard, Beaz came on staff? seems like we are really focusing on s fl again. im really happy for Wayne but i really happy that you are a great Father and making sure he understand it school before anything.

He was ecstatic about the experience and getting to actually tour the campus. He has only been to the campus once and that was for a camp last summer. I was not there with him today but he had a one on one with Golden and the offer came from him. He was also very impressed that the whole staff already knew everything about him. We are not familiar with the coaching staff but he was excited about the whole experience in general. This was his first experience on a college campus other than my alma mater, so he really has nothing to compare it too.

Advertisement

He was ecstatic about the experience and getting to actually tour the campus. He has only been to the campus once and that was for a camp last summer. I was not there with him today but he had a one on one with Golden and the offer came from him. He was also very impressed that the whole staff already knew everything about him. We are not familiar with the coaching staff but he was excited about the whole experience in general. This was his first experience on a college campus other than my alma mater, so he really has nothing to compare it too.
Is it safe to assume you are big canes fan?

Is it safe to assume you are big canes fan?

Tipped my hat a long time ago!!!

Last edited:
Congrats WayneJr to you and your son. I wish him the best of luck with everything, and hope at the end he helps in bringing the Canes back.

Advertisement

Thank you! thats awesome he got the offer from Golden himself. Tell him the Canes fam is rooting for him.

Congrats to your son. Glad to hear that there is no official "CEN to FSU" pipeline going on. Golden needs to get his paws back into that school. Your son is a great start.

Advertisement
Back