Miami offers 2016 CB Antwaine Richardson from Atlantic HS

01Canes

Senior
Advertisement
Advertisement
Very impressive. Looks like a pure corner. Fluid and instinctual.

He has the length and is very precise with his angles. Major want.

Although it would be unfavorable, we have the potential to miss out on Mullen and Young from Creek and still pull out a great DB class

Golden, D'Onofrio, and Williams probably saw he was listed at 5'10" and decided right then and there to refuse to recruit him. Until we miss on all other CB targets and they toss him an offer at the last possible minute like they did with Fenton, which will only **** the kid off even more. It's ridiculous that he hasn't been offered and made a priority.

Paul Williams doesn't want him at this point if offered probably wouldn't commit cause of games

Advertisement

The only reason people want him is because he goes to Booker T, go look at his offer list, Cinci is his biggest offer. However, if he really wants to be in this class he can go to one of the summer camps and earn an offer if he is as good as some of the posters on here thinks he is. Hope it works out for him.

Said in a Rivals article that we are his clear favourite, we're recruiting him hardest.
few other important notes from the article
- wants to commit before season
- grew up a fan
- his mother wants him to attend UM
- as of right now it's a 70% chance he's a 'Cane

i really like this kid great tape.

Advertisement
Buddy of mine told me about this kid saw his tape and was really impressed, im not on the DCW bandwagon yet, kid plays with heart but im not impressed with his physical tools, i wanna see how he does his senior year, i like who we got got committed and if we get this kid with byrd and jackson thats a great overall haul, sucks we will miss on mullen

Said in a Rivals article that we are his clear favourite, we're recruiting him hardest.
few other important notes from the article
- wants to commit before season
- grew up a fan
- his mother wants him to attend UM
- as of right now it's a 70% chance he's a 'Cane

i really like this kid great tape.

only took me a few clips to see this kid can play. he has it. i wonder how many CB's we are taking. we need a lot.

Any DB worth there salt should be jumping on this train. Our 2016 depth is pitiful. (God help us if ABurns figures this thing out this year and bolts early. **** CElder too.)

We need to bring in 4 IMO.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back