2016 Alexy Jean-Baptiste OLB/FS Coconut Creek (Miami Offer)

Advertisement
God **** that first hit. Think he's a LB at the next level though.

Same school as Binjimen Victor, Trayvon Mullen and Malek Young.

That coconut creek area is producing some legit talent recently. Monarch and Coconut Creek.

That coconut creek area is producing some legit talent recently. Monarch and Coconut Creek.

Mentioned this in another thread. I guess kids just don't want to go to Ely anymore. These are the kids that Ely use to get.

Going to hood schools isn't the thing to do I guess in that part of Broward like it use to be. Lol.

Ely, Dillard, Deerfield all suck in football.

Miami rosters should always be at least 30% Haitian annually. Them boys athletic.

Advertisement
Coconut creek and img are both loaded this year and we suck at recruiting both schools.

Miami rosters should always be at least 30% Haitian annually. Them boys athletic.

Not only that, their hard workers that are grateful for the opportunity. Also they will stay out of trouble because they don't want to get their a** beat by their parents

Nope I say keep his *** at safety. Why whenever we see a physical safety it's always move to LB. I want a 6'2-6'4 215-225 guy back there at safety. Make people fear throwing over the middle again.

Advertisement

Not only that, their hard workers that are grateful for the opportunity. Also they will stay out of trouble because they don't want to get their a** beat by their parents

**** you hit it right on the head...plus being haitian or from the carribean you play with a chip on your shoulder. Play with extra pride

Nope I say keep his *** at safety. Why whenever we see a physical safety it's always move to LB. I want a 6'2-6'4 215-225 guy back there at safety. Make people fear throwing over the middle again.

Thing is it's so rare. Most end up at linebacker. Sean Taylor was a special case and now you have Kam Chancellor for the Seahawks. But it's so extremely rare.

I could see this kid being a monster OLB. Big, athletic, fast and violent where he can rush the passer, come up in run support and help in coverage.

kid visited Sunday and will be making his decision soon. has UM second behind Michigan St

Advertisement
kid visited Sunday and will be making his decision soon. has UM second behind Michigan St

I believe he's visiting again tomorrow before he commits.

He likes Miami a lot. Miami would be in the lead if they were on him harder.

Dantonio starting to slowly ease his way into SFla recruiting. Always seemed to be a great coach not so much recruiter now he is putting it together. Would be all for pursuing him as a head coach

Advertisement
Dantonio starting to slowly ease his way into SFla recruiting. Always seemed to be a great coach not so much recruiter now he is putting it together. Would be all for pursuing him as a head coach

Dantonio seems to love it in East Lansing and he's absolutely adored by MSU fans up here (which contrary to popular belief makes up about half the state). I'm not saying it would be impossible to draw him away from EL but it would be pretty **** hard. Plus the MSU administration will literally give him anything he wants. He's that best coach that school has seen since 1968.

Dantonio seems to love it in East Lansing and he's absolutely adored by MSU fans up here (which contrary to popular belief makes up about half the state). I'm not saying it would be impossible to draw him away from EL but it would be pretty **** hard. Plus the MSU administration will literally give him anything he wants. He's that best coach that school has seen since 1968.

Ya I'm sure they would put out the money to try to keep him there. I'm sure he would listen to what we had to offer. I mean who wouldnt want to live in Coral Gables, only have to recruit your back yard, and then play in one of the easiest divisions in college football. He could have it made, even more than he already has it made playing in the big 10.

**** you hit it right on the head...plus being haitian or from the carribean you play with a chip on your shoulder. Play with extra pride

I say Black is Black and down here if you don't play with a chip on your shoulder you won't get off the bench no matter where your parents came from.

Advertisement
Back