2016 Alexy Jean-Baptiste OLB/FS Coconut Creek (Miami Offer)

Advertisement
Who's better? Alexy Jean-Baptiste or Jeanty?

Jeanty is more of a pure LB, Baptiste is more of a S/LB hybrid.

The key is we have commits that play like Jeanty, we don't have a commit like Baptiste (save Gil). Baptist can play going forward, sideline to sideline and in coverage. He is 6'3 so he has the length to play over TE and physicality to play down in the box. If Baptiste is 205 now he will be 215 to 225 in a year or two. That is perfect size for an OLB. Taking Jeanty would be a spoil of riches we already have in the class. Taking Baptiste adds the extra dimension.

Don't blame the kid one bit if he decides to go to MSU. They would do wonders with him in that defense. I too would love to see what he could do at SS.

Advertisement
This haitian kid can play
...many of them can ball

You'd think that the most Haitian-populated area in the US would have more of her stud ballers coming to UM, but our coaches haven't had a good record successfully bringing stud haitians. They bring in very few so maybe they need some Haitian coaches; the brain drain of these studs going elsewhere is ridiculous.

He just got Crystal Balled to Miami by Wisconsin247 writer Evan Flood, whom is very in-tune with Big10 recruiting and is very choosy with his picks, very good sign for us IMO. I'm from Wisconsin so I know a lot about him as I usually read all their articles for my girlfriend since she's a huge Badger sports fan. Hopefully he is right again

Haven't seen Baptiste play. Better player than Devin Gil?
Really not a big fan of Gil baptiste is a much better athlete like him a lot more as a prospect a lot smoother. In my perfect class I'd like to see us trade Gil for baptiste and have Jeanty take Simmons spot

Same here, those are the two I want that are realistic!

Advertisement

Haven't seen Baptiste play. Better player than Devin Gil?
Really not a big fan of Gil baptiste is a much better athlete like him a lot more as a prospect a lot smoother. In my perfect class I'd like to see us trade Gil for baptiste and have Jeanty take Simmons spot

I am okay with that haul of Zoe Boys at LB. **** in 2017 Miami could switch to making defensive calls in creole, LOL "Sak Pase".

Go Canes

[video=youtube;0YO8KC-fFJo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YO8KC-fFJo[/video]

Last edited:
Baptiste is having a very good interview tonight on Cane Shades Radio.

He said he will commit somewhere by the end of June.

Go Canes

Advertisement
I hope he commits here. i really like him as a prospect. im so happy Gill decommited. i did not want him.

Now we need this swap
Moss➡️Fils-Aime
Nelson➡️Bethel

But there will be probably a surprise decommit in this class but that's what I want for now
That Moss for files aim would be sweet. Very likely. I like Nelson alot . I would rather drop pulley for bethel.

Dantonio starting to slowly ease his way into SFla recruiting. Always seemed to be a great coach not so much recruiter now he is putting it together. Would be all for pursuing him as a head coach

Dantonio seems to love it in East Lansing and he's absolutely adored by MSU fans up here (which contrary to popular belief makes up about half the state). I'm not saying it would be impossible to draw him away from EL but it would be pretty **** hard. Plus the MSU administration will literally give him anything he wants. He's that best coach that school has seen since 1968.

Nick Saban was a **** good coach there who did not get the level of support D'Antonio has gotten. MSU finally decided to pay HCs and just importantly there staffs after the Bobby Williams and John L Smith debacles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back