2017 Blake ATH Juwan Burgess (Has Miami offer)

Geo305

Retired staff
Premium
[PLAYER]476[/PLAYER]
Juwan "FreakShow Joe" Burgess - Juwan Burgess highlights - Hudl

6'1" 175

Comes from the same school that Shavar Manuel came from before he transferred to IMG Academy recently.

Crystal Ball reads Canes for now...

This kid has VERSATILITY. In line with the likes of 2016 Miami Commits Ahmmon Richards and Dionte Mullins where he can play both sides of the ball.

I expect him to be heavily recruited.

01canes mentioned from an article from Burgess that 3 schools stick out to him so far.

2017 WR Juwan Burgess from Tampa says Virginia Tech, Miami, and Ohio State are the three schools sticking out the most to him right now. Already has offers from Clemson, UF, Georgia, and UCLA as well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Cool it down GEO.. you are like Global warming! You are spitting fire... Repped!!

Good lawd!

Tampa boys got that "thug" element you like in a football player. Tired of saying it, but if we get Butch or Schiano we'd be calling out Bama...Bama come out and playaaa.

Advertisement
Interview he did with Scout

Four-Star Athlete Juwan Burgess Is a Wanted Man by All In-State Suitors - Miami - Scout

Four-star athlete Juwan Burgess, who kicked off the recruiting process as a highly-coveted wide receiver at Tampa (Fla.) Blake, is now starting to garner a load of collegiate attention for his abilities in the back end of the defense at safety.
Florida, Miami (Fl), Clemson and UCF are some of the programs that the Tampa (Fla.) Plant star is currently taking a hard look at, but admits that he's not quite ready to release any clear-cut leaders in his recruitment. The 5-foot-11, 180-pound Burgess is labeled as Scout's 49th-ranked wide receiver in the nation.
Burgess opens up about his interest in the Gators and Hurricanes, recent trip to UCF's campus in Orlando, what he's looking for in that one lucky school, and more in the video at the top of the page.

Advertisement
Up front I can't reveal "sauce", but was told he tight with his homeboy at Florida. Kid is a legit stud, but I hear he really liked his visit last season.

i don't think he's james burgess son, but, i could be wrong. unless they moved to tampa. they are from homestead.

i don't think he's james burgess son, but, i could be wrong. unless they moved to tampa. they are from homestead.

I don't know why I thought I read that he was James's son. My mind must have been playing tricks on me. But I knew James was a Homestead guy. That doesn't mean he couldn't have impregnated a chick in Tampa.

Advertisement
he very well could have impregnated a chick in tampa, lol. and he may be his son. just figured he'd be from homestead.

I don't know why I thought I read that he was James's son. My mind must have been playing tricks on me. But I knew James was a Homestead guy. That doesn't mean he couldn't have impregnated a chick in Tampa.
His son plays for Louisville

Yes, we are all aware of his son playin for UL. It's possible he might have another son.

Advertisement
He won't be at Blake by his senior season....

Yup, because he's not there anymore.

For anyone that didn't know. Burgess is now at Tampa Plant. I was told he didn't play his junior year due to some transfer rule similar to what I mentioned for Jermaine Eskridge from Tampa Jefferson.

He won't be at Blake by his senior season....

Yup, because he's not there anymore.

For anyone that didn't know. Burgess is now at Tampa Plant. I was told he didn't play his junior year due to some transfer rule similar to what I mentioned for Jermaine Eskridge from Tampa Jefferson.
You have to sit out a year in Hillsborough County if you transfer. Plant or Armwood were the two main schools I knew he would transfer to.

Advertisement
Back