Miami offers 2016 CB Deion Jackson from Hallandale

01Canes

Senior
Hallandale coach Dameon Jones says Miami has offered 2016 CB Deion Jackson (6'1", 170 pounds).

@LarryBlustein: University of Miami offers Hallandale 2016 db Deion Jackson. That is great for the Hurricanes. @jackson_deion

@JoshDarrow: I was just talking with @Dameon8 at the SFE8 tryouts about Deion Jackson. He killed the tryouts LY. Jackson didn't play in 2014....

Advertisement
Hallandale has some legit talent. Really want us to start plucking some kids out of there. Really wanted Richie Cooper for 2015.

Hallandale has some legit talent. Really want us to start plucking some kids out of there. Really wanted Richie Cooper for 2015.

That area is wide open since chaminade doesnt recruit anymore and my high school (Mcarthur) and other area schools are down (south broward)...

guys like Sony Michel were suppose to go to Hallandale.

That area is wide open since chaminade doesnt recruit anymore and my high school (Mcarthur) and other area schools are down (south broward)...

guys like Sony Michel were suppose to go to Hallandale.

Go why did Chaminade stop recruiting..

Advertisement
Hallandale has a receiver that is big time as well. Forget his name tho

For those who care about crystal balls, Jackson was CB'd to Miami tonight by 247's Ryan Bartow.

Advertisement
For those who care about crystal balls, Jackson was CB'd to Miami tonight by 247's Ryan Bartow.

Amazed if he really is 6'2 190, the thing I like about this offer is this is what it means to beat other schools to the punch and take advantage of location. Other schools have no clue on Jackson due to him not having recent film. This could be a steal and lately Hallandale players have been balling. They have DB who just got there in Andrew Hines who also is one to watch.

Amazed if he really is 6'2 190, the thing I like about this offer is this is what it means to beat other schools to the punch and take advantage of location. Other schools have no clue on Jackson due to him not having recent film. This could be a steal and lately Hallandale players have been balling. They have DB who just got there in Andrew Hines who also is one to watch.

He sounds like a really interesting talent, but it's impossible to form any sort of informed opinion on him since there are no highlights of him anywhere. Apparently he sat out last season, but has a lot of physical tools and upside. Blustein loves him.

ESPN's Gerry Hamilton (https://twitter.com/hamiltonespn/status/566634071871074305) saw Jackson at Pylon 7-on-7 a couple weekends ago and said USC is his dream offer. But unless this kid goes absolutely bonkers this season, it's hard to imagine him even being on the Trojans' radar. We need to legitimately take 5 CBs this cycle, so there's clearly room if he's the goods.

According to Goetz the SFE Head coach (wich is headed to campus today to watch practice) he says jackson is one of if not the best cb to play for SFE fwiw

Advertisement
According to Goetz the SFE Head coach (wich is headed to campus today to watch practice) he says jackson is one of if not the best cb to play for SFE fwiw

saw some highlights of him from Pylon 7 on 7 kid looks real nice, he and Ced Wright really stood out to me.

I've been saying this all along recruit my Alma Mater there is plenty of talent there. Coach Jones is a great coach and develops his players especially the skill positions

I've been saying this all along recruit my Alma Mater there is plenty of talent there. Coach Jones is a great coach and develops his players especially the skill positions

about 1/4 of the SFE 7 on 7 team is from Hallandale this year really good talent pool there this year

Advertisement
We need to get Hammond his brother Frankie went to UF but that shouldn't matter he's a big time prospect. Fit the mold of a traditional Canes receiver kid can fly!

Advertisement
Back