Lastest Charlie Campbell Mock Draft from Walterfootball...

Advertisement
Would love it!

3 first rounds from a 6-7 team! That's gotta be record amount of 1st rounders from a sub .500 team..

Just looked at the projection. No way Miami takes Gordon and I don't think Houston takes Gurley either. I think those guys slide down which means Duke slides down.

For the most part, NFL teams could care less about what team records are. They want the best talent or their biggest need available.

This would make Golden look like a dope as a coach, but also prove that you can still make it big time by coming to the U.

Dorsett at 80 and Clive at 89.

4 offensive guys in top 90 and 1 defensive: 6-7 SMFH

Last edited:
Advertisement
Im glad that we finally have a high number of players being drafted again.... Talent hasnt come out of the gables like this in a long time.

All three of these guys should be gone by the end of the 2nd round. I'm more interested in seeing where dorsett and Walford go. Dorsett has some nice senior tape and should go off at the combine which might put him in the 3-5 range

Just looked at the projection. No way Miami takes Gordon and I don't think Houston takes Gurley either. I think those guys slide down which means Duke slides down.

Duke may go ahead of them. Miami has a pedigree of producing good backs in the league and duke is as every bit as good as those two. He also provides a receiver element at the running back position that neither Gordon or Gurley for that matter provide. Gurley has also had his fair shair of injury issues even more so than duke. Duke's play is similar to Lesean Mccoy...

Duke may go ahead of them. Miami has a pedigree of producing good backs in the league and duke is as every bit as good as those two. He also provides a receiver element at the running back position that neither Gordon or Gurley for that matter provide. Gurley has also had his fair shair of injury issues even more so than duke. Duke's play is similar to Lesean Mccoy...

I can see Duke ahead of Gurley, but not ahead of Gordon.

Advertisement
"How the **** did they go 6-7?" will be a phrase said by many NFL and college fans during the draft in regards to Miami.

2 running backs may go in the 1st imo

I like Duke better than all of them as a complete running back . But I wouldn't draft him first because of durability concerns.

Advertisement

gordon might be a damaged pro. they ran that kid into the ground.

gordon might be a damaged pro. they ran that kid into the ground.

Gurley has been hurt a lot at uga as well. Abdullah has too many fumbles in 4 years he had 24 all together: I think Duke had less than 6 or 7 in his career at Miami

For the most part, NFL teams could care less about what team records are. They want the best talent or their biggest need available.

This would make Golden look like a dope as a coach, but also prove that you can still make it big time by coming to the U.

Dorsett at 80 and Clive at 89.

4 offensive guys in top 90 and 1 defensive: 6-7 SMFH

That's not the point that was being made. If Flowers, Duke, and Perryman get drafted in the 1st round (I highly doubt this happens), then it's a big indictment of how poor Golden is as a coach. How do you have 3 1st round picks, yet field a 6-7 team?

Advertisement
What you are saying is exactly what I meant with my post. Please re-read. I couldn't agree with you more.

3 first rounders, 5 in top 90, not to mention all the other talent that we have and we are 6-7.

The point I was trying to make (which has been made in 1 million different ways already) is that Golden can't even win with all this talent. But for the haters saying to recruits don't come to the U because you will ruin your career, well, that is not entirely true (on the defensive side of the ball - MAYBE, but on the offensive side, it still looks pretty good). NFL will take talent and the league doesn't care if you are on a 6-7 team or 13-0.

Last edited:
What you are saying is exactly what I meant with my post. Please re-read. I couldn't agree with you more.

3 first rounders, 5 in top 90, not to mention all the other talent that we have and we are 6-7.

The point I was trying to make (which has been made in 1 million different ways already) is that Golden can't even win with all this talent. But for the haters saying to recruits don't come to the U because you will ruin your career, well, that is not entirely true (on the defensive side of the ball - MAYBE, but on the offensive side, it still looks pretty good). NFL will take talent and the league doesn't care if you are on a 6-7 team or 13-0.

I agree. Something obviously is being done right. What golden fails is ultimately at game day coaching, recruiting elite talent from south Florida and mismanagement of players imo

Im glad that we finally have a high number of players being drafted again.... Talent hasnt come out of the gables like this in a long time.

Has Ereck Flowers going 5th to the Redskins...

Perryman 30th to the Broncos...

and Duke 31st to the Patriots...

http://walterfootball.com/draft2015charlie.php

All three of these guys should be gone by the end of the 2nd round. I'm more interested in seeing where dorsett and Walford go. Dorsett has some nice senior tape and should go off at the combine which might put him in the 3-5 range

Unless Duke has an amazing combine I think Duke slides down to the 3rd/4th rnd. His history of being injured and lack of size will catch up to him

"How the **** did they go 6-7?" will be a phrase said by many NFL and college fans during the draft in regards to Miami.

I hope Walford goes in the 1st and the raiders trade up and get Dorsett (after he breaks the 40 yard dash record). 5 1st rnd picks....but I'm sure Golden will turn it into a great achievent. So idk lol

Advertisement
Back